Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any runners?

Count me in. I run at least two times per week.
    Great for health, relax and think.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

Hi Lauren, I love to run--my favourite exercise. However, I had a "scope" in June to trim some meniscus tear and the doctor said running probably was not the best thing for me. I may go back if I lose some more weight. I have replaced it with more biking. This winter (cold up here) I have been spinning 3 times a week and other strength training. Haven't done any exercise dressed though. Maybe in the spring I'll take the bike somewhere and try.

I run/jog 2-3 times a week with weight days in between. Got to do it no choice.
    Crissy

I have always been slow but could run for a long time. I peaked a few years ago by completing a 100 miler. Since then I have completely dialed it back. And in the past year I started wearing skirts for all my trail runs. And earlier this week with the winter cold, I even wore my first pair of leggings under a skirt.

I've been running since I was about 24, 40 years. I had to cut back the past several months to let a leg injury heal. I still go to the gym every day and do intense aerobic exercise, supplemented by weights a few times a week.

Not as advanced as RoxyLegs but I Swim/Bike/Run.. training to do my first Sprint Triathlon in May. Sprint distance is 500 yd swim, 12.8 mile bike and then 5k run. Running is not my favorite exercise but I can do it... Biking is my gig. Took swimming lessons and hitting the pool twice a week has really increased my stamina. I rotate thru the 3 disciplines thru the week.. today is run day!

Run, Bike, Lift (with legs only, of course), Wash, Repeat.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Alana
    I am an avid runner, swimmer, cyclist. I swim with a masters group and wear a male speedo, a slightly skimpy model, but nothing crazy. I have been wearing women’s running tights or women’s running shorts on all my runs. I often run with my wife and she is good!

I'm not as active as I should be but I run/jog and cycle on the summer or in the gym on campus when life allows it.

I am a runner. 35 to 40 miles a week. 23 marathons so far. I just took up weights too. My girlfriend loves it. I do too, I look great in male model in a t-shirt. But... It doesn't go well with my sleeveless dresses. So sad.

I ran until three years ago when enough horror stories of permanent damage finally pushed me to walking and elliptical exercise.

Not unless something's chasing me, although at my age I'd be better off to stand and fight!
    I think the above resembles those who's distance for that shot written of depends on how good were the sights they put on their typewriters!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I love running.
    Only thing that really keeps the lbs off.
    My problem is I have THUNDER THIGHS ... smaller waist and chest but my legs and butt are bigger.
    I have run 30+ marathons, lots of 1/2's, 10K's and 5K's.