Thread: GRS, what do you wish you knew

GRS, what do you wish you knew

Just like I had said in my reintroduction post, I am one month away from having GRS. For those that have been there, what do you you wish you had known or asked prior to your surgery day?

Hi AmyFaith! I am six weeks post GRS. I thought about your question a lot, but could not come up with anything. I too did research on the net, even had private conversations with three girls around my age that did GRS not long ago to hear about their experiences. Nothing could really prepare me for the very individual, intense, personal, and life changing experience of GRS. I had to experience it for myself. I do wish you the very best!

I had GRS a little over 3 minutes months ago, and I agree with Dorit, there is no way to prepare for the life changing experience of having the surgery.
    I am very happy that I had the surgery. For me, the benefits have been enormous.
    I wish you the best of luck.