Thread: Going home dressed

Going home dressed

My wife has agreed to let me travel home from Blackpool dressed, an amazing day, not sure what to wear though, want to wear short skirt while driving, but yet again want to show her I can dress sensible when I go out during the day, and hopefully she will come out with me dressed. But want to wear a short skirt, bitwixed between

Go more conservative for this one. Let herself know that you can respect her support. I promise that the short skirt will come again another day

Aspiring Member
    Debs, I see that there are two parts to this, what you want to wear and what you should wear and I can detect from your angst that you know what you really should wear today. Get this one right and quite possibly, quite soon, your wife will be happily go out and about with you. Get it wrong and that door may take a while longer to open. Sometimes we have to take a step backwasds in order to take a couple of steps forwards.

If your want some direct advice, I think that today is a time to tone it down and play it cool.

Debs,

Totally agree, tone it down and go super slow with this one. It will pay rewards in the future.....

Davina

Debs,

Guess what, another vote for sensible. There's other things to consider. What if, on the way home, you need to stop for a comfort break? Using the "facilities" will be much easier in tetms of not standing out if dressed more conservatively. Plus it's January and cold. Mini skirts aren't exactly the first choice of attire for many GG's this time of year. Golden rule, dress time and place (and activity) appropriate.

This will be a good opportunity to show your SO youve got a sensible approach to you dressing and as others have said, get her onboard now and dividends are more likely to follow.

"Who are you showing off to?" is a sensible question...
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Reality Check
    Be sensible. Dress conservatively. How does your wife dress? That's how you should dress yourself.
    Krisi

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Another vote for sensible,what you do in this instance could have far reaching consequences,good or bad.Discretion is the better part of valour so personally I wouldn't go down the short skirt route.I hope you had a lovely time in Blackpool btw

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Let your wife suggest something, that works well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Debs...
    i'm going to say that you should be more conservative and show your wife that you are being mindful and sensible when you venture out during the day. This way, she may feel more comfortable with your dressing and being out, and actually join you. We all want to strut around in a short skirt sometimes, but how about we leave that for the night time dinner or bar .... you may have to wait a while, but maybe the two of you can go out to dinner some night in the future? But the same rule applies for that date - no short skirt unless she's wearing one

Banned Read only
    Bio says you're 61 years of age. What would a woman of that age wear as to dress length and style? Every woman knows a short skirt while driving will ride up on the thighs. I would assume any driver of a truck will get a nice view of your legs. Is that what you are striving for? If you're wife expects something 'sensible' I think a more conservative dress length, i.e., longer, would be appropriate.

Another vote for sensible / conservative. It is not a pub run but a drive home.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.