Thread: maurices job

maurices job

Hi all! just posting to say how excited I am for a maurices job interview tomorrow. After many trips shopping there, I finally asked if they ever hired male sales associates. She said of course. they were actually looking for a part time employee... like 10 hours a week. Not too concerned about the hours because I have another job. Really just doing it for the clothes discount. I can also get discount on daughters clothes at Justice I dress in drab when I shop there other than womens jeans. kinda curious if I can wear their clothes to work if tastefully done.

I would get the job first and then push the limits a little bit.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have always wanted to work at Maurices, it's my favorite clothing store. I hope you get the job!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I know of a CD that dressed in 50/50 mode working at a Lane Bryant in Mississippi. Maurice's is owned by the same parent company, so probably they're fine with it.

I worked at a Lane Bryant Outlet for a couple months until medical issues got too bad.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Reality Check
    ………….. kinda curious if I can wear their clothes to work if tastefully done.
    And you're asking on a crossdressing forum? My suggestion: Ask the person interviewing you. Or ask your boss if you get the job.
    Krisi

Fifteen years ago I worked for NY & Co. Did that part time for about 2 years. NY & Co had a fairly strict dress code while on the floor. Check the dress code. Ask questions

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    And you're asking on a crossdressing forum? My suggestion: Ask the person interviewing you. Or ask your boss if you get the job.
    She actually said the company is very relaxed and wants everyone to be able to express themselves. Can even have visible tattoos. She said it must be on trend with what they sell and in season. No sandals until spring. No brand name stuff that is widely recognized like ugg boots or ugg style boots because people associate that style with the brand name ugg. I'm sure there are other examples, but ugg was her explanation. Still waiting on if I got the job.

I was asked to work at Avenue..i was told to dress in femme...i politely declined..already work too many hours at my regular job....still it was nice to be asked by the store manager when i was just shopping..simple things like this are appreciated