Thread: First outing of 2019, a real good one too!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

First outing of 2019, a real good one too!

The weather is cold, but I got in an outing this past weekend. And had the help of my wife, much more than usual. First off, she did my nails with extensions, then trimmed them down and filed, and then polished them. (Pic 1). This is quite awesome and more than she will usually do. I got dressed in a pair of black pants, black tights, pink blouse with pink scarf, jewelry, makeup and 4" heel boots. I even used the Hollisters to glue the forms on. I use size D forms. Since it was cold out, I pulled out the heavy winter women's coat I have. (pic 2). Went into Shoe Depot and tried on some shoes and boots. She went to Rainbow (I don't particularly like that store and they rarely have my size). Afterward we walked thru the mall, went to Penney's and tried on some stuff, I tried on a purple blouse which my wife and me liked, but it was $26.99 so we passed for now. (pic 3) and got something to drink. My legs started bothering me and it was cold and icy outside, so I switched into flat boots. My wife did buy herself some bracelets and got me a pair of pierced earrings that I can convert to clip (no pierced ears here, she has expressed her wishes against that). She is quite the thrify shopper. Spent a grand total of just over $5 for everything. We then decided to head home. I kept the forms and nails on til the next day. Slept in the forms for the first time, I slept on my back mostly. Wife didn't want to go out two days in a row with me like that, so I ended up stripping it all off. But I stayed dressed in some form for over 24 hours, which is a good way to start the new year, don't you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

happy new year, nice seeing you...i think rainbow has some xtra large bangles that work for some of us large handed folks.
    have to get out into the wilds other than the club where i volunteer myself.

new hair ?
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Michelle, You look very happy, really beautiful, teriffic makeup and gorgeous nails. Oh, I also like your rings!
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You look super in all the pics.
    Love the accessory choices and your make up is spectacular.

Way to go girl! get out there and enjoy yourself! you look great if only i could get my nails looking a good as yours I would be well pleased.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Great start to the New Year! Xx

May you have many more outings like this over the rest of the year.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This sounds like an amazing experience, and you not only look beautiful, but so happy!

Michelle, Lovely pictures. Great story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".