Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mother In Law

Years ago I was working on MIL mower and spilled almost 2 gal of gas on myself. MIL got me into shower and took all my clothes to washer. As I was getting out of shower she asked if I was decent and said I have a towel on, she said wait a minute and handed me some light blue hi cut panties and a sundress. I asked her if she was kidding and she say you cant go around in just a towel for the next hour or so just put it on. Well I did and acted all embrassed but she acted like it was nothing and when my cloths were washed and dried she handed then to me and say go get changed. Later she told the wife what had happen and wife teased me for days. Years later wife got me into underdressing.

This thread certainly hit home. I was caught wearing some of my MIL’s lingerie by her. Oh boy didn’t turn out good for me. Told my wife (Her Daughter) boom that was that. No longer married. Hugs. Amber