Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you Love your name?

Do you Love your name?

I Chose my new name in a flash, it was random yet in someway thoughtful! I'll never look back as no matter what I'm "Stacy"

Do you so love your name or may you wish to alter it so it sits better?
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I had my heart set on “Prudence”, but it was already taken.

So I ended up with this name. I think it suits me.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

My male name is Chris and when I was bullied as a kid they said, Crissy is a sissy. I hated it then but love it now.
    Crissy

Linda is the name of the first girl I had a crush on. (surprisingly I never dreamed of wearing her clothes)

Woodworth is a compilation of Natalie Wood and Woolworth (yes, the store)

I added "Elaine" because I wanted a middle name and felt it sings.

So yes, that is my name!

I originally was using Debra Ann, Debbie to my friends. When my wife started to get involved with my dressing she told me "you don't look like a Debbie, you look like a Jill". So from that day forward I've gone by Jill, I added Faith as a middle name so I'm Jillian faith, Jill to my wife and friends. To answer your question yes I love the name Jill because the most important women in my life named me.
    Jill

Cynthia was not my first Fem name, years ago when I first started on the internet I used Anastasia, which after a while I grew to dislike as I had picked it in haste. I cannot remember where I heard the name Cynthia but I started using it over 15 years ago and I really do love it.

Over that time I have also added the middle name Nicole, I like how is sounds.

Cynthia
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Banned Read only
    Stacy,
    I didn't have a femme name before I joined the forum, I typed in Teresa and was very surprised it was accepted , I'm so happy for the coincidence as it's derived from my male name . Now I'm finding paperwork and name changes are proving easier . I'll possibly use the shortened Terri version for most of the time , I've already changed to this name at my GP's surgery and my blood donation name . It also will make it easier for my mail address as the initials can remain the same .

I'm one happy bunny with my name !

Aspiring Member
    I do like my en femme name. When I went to college, my class mate/friend wore the most beautiful clothes, and I really admired her outfits. So I picked my en femme name after her because I was enamored with how she picked her outfits and she really rocked the clothes she wore.

Aspiring Member
    Sherrii is the name my girlfriend sort of picked. The spelling is because other spellings were taken. But I like it. Sherrii

Banned Read only
    Yes, D for the size of my breast forms and bra for what they go in. Deebra, also like the nickname Dee.

Oh Chrissy! that resonates so much with me! I was called Stevie for as long as I can remember. I'm a Steve obviously, yet that doesn't sit well!

I'm who I am!

XXX Stacy!

Aspiring Member
    Deebra, now that's cute. Love it! Sherrii

I Should have mentioned if not obvious

I'm a Candy Darling adorer!

I used to hate my name when I was growing up
    everyone used to call me things like Sindy or Sandra
    I don't know if that was part of the reason I got into crossdressing
    maybe some sort of psychological damage
    Now I quite like my name
    My name is Sandy so I never had to think up a name and no one ever had to give me one

My name suits me as I get the shortened version whether male or female.

Very convenient.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love my name.
    Over the decades I had used a few different names, but when I decided to come out to my wife I thought long and hard about how I wanted to be known.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I was suppose to be a girl. My mother's deal family was husband and wife and son and daughter. My brother was born first. I was suppose to be the daughter. Blame it on my dad's sperm, not me. My brother was named after my grandpa. I was suppose to be named after my grandmother, So I got the masculine name of my grandmother. How novel. Twelve years later my parents did have a daughter and named her Stephanie. When choosing the name for this site I was estranged from my sister due to family issues with our mother. Now, since mom is dead in her grave (Thank God!) my sister and I have reconciled. I figured at the time I was suppose to have first dibs on Stephanie. However, I was suppose to have that name in the first place. I really could not think of a different name at the time. I still think about it.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm just not that fond of Dave. I'll stick with Sarah as a preferred alternative.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Not really. I'm stuck with it.

I picked it when I signed up here.

A few years ago I asked a friend about changing my name. She said " Sweety you can call yourself anything you want but I will always call you Jean"

Now I'm use to it. To all my friends I'm just Jean.

The Gale in my name refers to windy weather. I am me regardless of how I am dressed. No-one knows me as Gale in my real world.

Elizabeth is a name I always liked and thought was pretty, so yes, I suppose I do live my name.

I love Periwinkle! It's the name one of my characters uses when he dresses up.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Call me anything but, "Late for dinner"!

I dressed at home in a vacuum for 10 years. Never had a name. But, when I went online I needed a female name.

i could have been "Sherry 39763". But, didn't want a number, just a name. So, I picked our high school class prez and his girlfriend. Robert and Sherry. There were others with that same name so I added "Doc". And, there is still only one "Docrobbysherry", that I'm aware of!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Shawn Michelle is a variation of my male name. I wouldn’t say I love it, but it’s easy to manage. I may change it later, but it’s good for now.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Mythbusters

My "official" femme name is Eimear (E-mer, like e-mail) but somehow it changed to Eemz over time. I talk to myself when I'm late for things and "for God's sake Eemz, get your .... together!!" seems to work better

I'm sort of at a crossroads though now that I'm out. My male name is one of those that can also be a woman depending how you spell it and I am wondering if I should just do that, since the two are not separate anyway - I'm always Eemz regardless of what I'm wearing. So Jean I know what you mean - my long-term friends would much prefer <male name> since I'm still me...

Doc - "Sherry 39763" has a certain ring to it LOL

Periwinkle - I love your name. It's perfect
    Last edited by Eemz; 01-13-2019 at 02:08 PM.