Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st unconcious thought

The feedback has been wonderful and thoughtful. My wife is slowly tracking with my journey. We painted each others toes the other night--loving my silver/sparkle polish. She did eye makeup for me a couple of weeks ago--way too much in my opinion (would much prefer light pastels with some glitter). We are working towards a full dress up--wig and all. I am just trying to let it unfold naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post
    When my wife shows me something on Amazon that she thinks looks cute, I often have to ask 'for you or for me?' Lol
    Me too Macey! But be careful because she stops shopping for herself and just starts raiding your closet !!! "hey that's my dress!!!"

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi, Carla. And then you say, "Oh! Hi Carla. Nice to meet you." Thank you.
    That continuous background presence of girl thought is a gift and a pleasure.
    It's just part of who we are so just enjoy it.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    Yes, anymore, that's the first thought that comes to mind when I see a woman wearing something that catches my eye.

Wonderful you finally found your true girly desire.
    Last edited by JaniceP; 01-16-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Oh that’s constant for most of us lol. Can’t see any women’s clothing without thinking about how it would look on you.
    Yep.

The best part is when you aren't ashamed of those thoughts anymore.

There's still a little doubt sometimes when I see something I would like to wear. You know if I could actually make it work. But usually I reject that knowing that I'd look great.
    I kicked the habit/Shed my skin/This is the new stuff/I go dancing in/Won't you show for me?/I will show for you.

Sledgehammer- Peter Gabriel

truly a common theme here. I am sure there aren't many here that don't do that all the time. It's the fun part of crossdressing, seeing other real women and wondering how that would look and especially FEEL on your one and only!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Its always there,I'm constantly thinking femme thoughts about fashions,hair etc

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Carla Bell, if you don't mind my asking, you never thought of crossdressing before six months ago?

I started at 8 or 9 and was quite confused about why, or what. I tried denial. It was only after I accepted that I was a crossdresser that such thoughts about look and identity.