Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not a CD topic!

Not a CD topic!

I See that some would perceive this as a non CD topic. Yet I will never understand those!

As I sat in my Stacy room this morning, skirt and singlet listening to my music as I meditate, I was content, very content!
    Then my door is opened without notice and my wife appeared " Your not a Woman" was screamed at me before the glass was smashed in my face!
    And that's not CD related? Go Figure!

20190101_021233 (2).jpg

Sorry to those which don't see this as nice, but the reality is it's there!

I'm not looking for support but just wanting help create more awareness.

Now for a Laugh! If it was my left side again I'd be less symmetrical I guess!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Stacy, I’m so sorry to hear about you being assaulted by your wife. There should be no place for violence in a marriage or anyplace else for that matter. You are fortunate that you did not lose an eye over it.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 01-01-2019 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Crissy

She should be arrested. Battery works both ways, it's not OK for someone to smash things in your face. What's next? a hatchet? Be careful and please be safe.

Thanks Girls,
    Guess I've been around this for so long that it's how I live, Awareness for the rest of the world is what I hope for!
    Stacy!

Stacy, my heart goes out for you, hun. I think I recall an earlier thread of your along this topic and that you said for a number of reasons that you would never leave her. I won't comment on what I think of that, but in general …

Abuse is not okay. It is never okay. You are worth more than that and no one has reason, right, or justification to abuse you … ever.

I implore you to get some counseling if for no other reason that to be able to talk through your feelings on this with a professional. Please always share here, if you want to, we all have your back, but please talk to someone with some skills in helping you process through this.

You are far too important to allow yourself to be treated this way!

Banned Read only
    Stacy ,
    Abuse is not good , as you say not funny in the least and you were lucky not to lose an eye .

It looks like some serious talking has to happen, Stacy doesn't appear to be welcome in 2019 . The problem is if she is profusely sorry when she's calmed down the question is will it happen again ? Looks like trust could be thin on the ground in your home for a while .

Truly sorry for what you’re feeling, both the visible injuries and the others.

Stacy, Be strong and stand up for yourself, I agreee with earlier comments violence is just not on, whats next knives? or worse, if I was you I would take a hike and start a new life. Its never too late I am doing that right now (making a new life and have been building on this for the last 5 years). Its now time time to think of yourself I feel your life and dressing is being dominated and denied from what you so dearly need.
    I am sorry for your injury, you were very lucky not to loose your eye.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Stacy, I hope you are OK. That would be the end of that relationship and the start of litigation.
    There is nothing good about being subjected to violence, especially that severe.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sorry for your injuries! Sounds like she needs the therapist! Be safe! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stacy, I'm so sorry. That could have done some permanent damage to your eye and inch higher. Had it been me, I would have called the police.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm sorry, but just as we would surely tell any battered woman...It's time to leave.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Stacy,

I can only echo what the others have said that abuse is never tolerated nor condoned by either side.

Your comment however prompts me to ask whether or not alcohol was involved. You said she smashed a "glass" in your face. Granted, it could have been juice but I suspect it wasn't or mixed with something stronger perhaps?

Alcohol doesn't mitigate or absolve what happened but shows that there is something else wrong here that needs to be addressed also.

My wife told me before our marriage 36+ years ago that if I "touched" her she was out of there. Same applies in my direction although I never thought of it at the time.

You mentioned you've been dealing with this for a while. I suggest you're getting numb or inured to this, which isn't a good thing.

Seriously, consider getting out!

Reality Check
    Spousal abuse can happen both ways. It's a big deal when a man hits a woman but when a woman hits a man, he's usually too ashamed to report it. Of course in my mind, reporting it would signal the end of the marriage because I can't imagine staying married to someone who had me thrown in jail and testified against me.

That said, a marriage where one partner continues to abuse the other is really over anyway except for the divorce papers.
    Krisi

Aspiring Member
    I am sorry for what has happened to you and the situation you find yourself in. You are, as others have said, very lucky it isn't a LOT more serious than a cut and bruise. And while a slap or punch is serious, but generally causes no long lasting or permanent damage, an assault with something that does is much more serious to my way of thinking. I think you should seriously consider ending the relationship. And possibly prosecute this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    Stacy,

I can only echo what the others have said that abuse is never tolerated nor condoned by either side.

Your comment however prompts me to ask whether or not alcohol was involved. You said she smashed a "glass" in your face. Granted, it could have been juice but I suspect it wasn't or mixed with something stronger perhaps?

Alcohol doesn't mitigate or absolve what happened but shows that there is something else wrong here that needs to be addressed also.

My wife told me before our marriage 36+ years ago that if I "touched" her she was out of there. Same applies in my direction although I never thought of it at the time.

You mentioned you've been dealing with this for a while. I suggest you're getting numb or inured to this, which isn't a good thing.

Seriously, consider getting out!
    The glass was a water glass, but I must say that my wife takes a lot of pain killers, she's had 4 disks removed,Mmm
    Stacy!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Spousal abuse whether for a CD non CD, male or female is not right. I knew a Navy Sailor a few years ago who was big burly 6 foot 2 and 275 pounds. He would come in from time to time with serious cuts and bruises. No one questioned his excuses for the marks. It wasn't until he wound up in Intensive Care , that it came out that his diminutive 5 foot 2 inch 100 pound wife was the one assaulting him.

My point is, you need to seek help or guidance. You need to have a plan in case this happens again.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I am very sorry about this, Stacey. This is undeniable physical violence. Ignoring it, or letting it slide is not helping your wife, either. It needs to be addressed before something tragic happens. Couples counseling at the very least is indicated. I would also suggest an exploratory conference with a divorce lawyer. You need not make the decision to go, but at least you would be prepared so that, if push came to shove, you could exit quickly without losing everything.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Stacy,
    Words fail me but is it a result of your surrounding environment and the people you associate with?

You are in Sydney and the Tattoo parlour environment I assume.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Spousal abuse whether for a CD non CD, male or female is not right. I knew a Navy Sailor a few years ago who was big burly 6 foot 2 and 275 pounds. He would come in from time to time with serious cuts and bruises. No one questioned his excuses for the marks. It wasn't until he wound up in Intensive Care , that it came out that his diminutive 5 foot 2 inch 100 pound wife was the one assaulting him.

My point is, you need to seek help or guidance. You need to have a plan in case this happens again.
    So you get this Kell, I'm a former sigs operative which doesn't play well with police just how it is!

Stacy, you may be right about the police, but it may be time to talk to the butcher (divorce attorney), the baker (support councilor), and the candlestick maker (spiritual leader). One or more of these and asap! This can't go on!

New year new change.... abuse is abuse. If she can smash a glass in your face she might escalate to something even more violent. Please seek help.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Did your injury require a visit to an A and E, Stacy? If so, you will have a medical report as well as before and after pictures to back your claim of physical assault.

You can still report the matter to the police and lay a charge of assault, or file a restraining order against your wife.

But you do need to leave home immediately, for the sake of your own health and safety.

You are in an abusive relationship and it takes courage to walk away from it.

Be brave!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So sorry Stacy I know how spousal abuse feels I have been thru it twice.
    If she is on opioids for pain and has a violent side it may be time she gets some help.
    It may have to come to some jail time or time in a rehab facility.
    She has no right to accost you like that.

Hi Stacy

Thank you for having the courage to post this. Its a good first step to be able to talk about it even if it is just online.

I suggest you at least speak to a counseller about what is happening and possibly joint counselling later.

I know you say you have been living with this, which I am sure is in no doubt partly to do with your wife's health issues.

Long term you may need to help her deal with her anger issues.

I hope this never happens again but can you continue to live the constant possibility of what could happen.

Thank you for making everyone aware of what could happen to anyone.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations