Thread: Opposite of being caught?

Banned Read only

Opposite of being caught?

I wear something femme almost everyday and the amount depends on nothing but my laziness that day. This past Saturday I stayed in all day but decided I needed coffee so I headed out. Since it was already 4pm I didn't want to make any real effort in my appearance. I didn't even shave, let alone wear makeup. I had on leggings, women's tee, and my everyday pink large tote bag. So I head down to my favorite coffee shop which is only a block from my apartment. After I received my coffee I started looking around for a table which took a while since it was unusually crowded. While doing so I heard my name shouted out. I am at this place literally almost everyday and figured it was one of the baristas since I am friendly with all of them.

Well, it turned out to be one of the girls on my dance team. I don't think any of them have seen me without full makeup (and shaved of course) and without my forms in. I chatted with her for a bit and it wasn't a big deal. I admit it was initially uncomfortable for the first few seconds but not really after that. I think the turn of events is actually really amusing and was wondering if this could be considered the polar opposite of being caught!

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Someone has only every seen you fully femme but you run into them randomly when you least expect it? It actually made me emphasize with GGs who still want to be seen as feminine/pretty but don't feel like getting dolled up every time.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Some of us r just CD's, Kayla. I don't need to throw on a few things, underdress, etc. I dress all the way or just don't bother!

The idea of going out partially dressed, androgenous appearing, or dressed to blend is repugnant to me! But, if I was TS I would probably do those all the time like u did!

I'm unlikely to be outed because I don't go out dressed anywhere near where I live. But, I'm sure lots of girls here will have stories to tell!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would never go out dressed as a woman without spending over an hour making sure make up and everything else was as perfect as possible. I’d hate there to be tell tale signs.

I’ve made dashes to the local 7\11for coffee wearing my PJ’s and a sweater, house slippers,no makeup, unshaven and hair in a ponytail. The clerks all know me and the morning coffee crowd has never made any comments.

I went on a date with my boyfriend on valentine's day last year to a pottery place. I painted a little teacup! I was also dressed up in a super cute outfit with my brown wig. I went back a week later to pick up the things we'd painted in guy mode, and the lady at the counter was like "Woah, you got one heck of a haircut!" It took me a while to realize what she was talking about.

Docsherry would not like this. Since I am now tending to wear a bra with forms a lot at home I now find myself sometimes going out with a loose sweatshirt over them to get things at the store, etc. Totally male otherwise. I am starting to push boundries and so far no comments from my wife. Either she does not really care or does not notice. Next will to go to the movies in the afternoon, with light make up. If this works it will to go fully dressed.

Banned Read only
    Kayla,
    I just can't do it , I'm shaved first thing and then on with my makeup and get dressed . I do accept that I'm not always wearing the right outfit sometimes , I was cooking and realised I had some ingredients missing , I had an old pleated skirt on and a blouse I often garden in . I didn't see the point of getting changed just to pop to the local supermarket so I pulled on my light raincoat and my black heeled boots , rushed round the shelves with a small basket and was back home in a few minutes , a very ordinary event but it felt oddly good .

Sherry,
    One man's meat is another man's poison !! I love being Teresa everyday feels right to me whatever label you wish to use .

Alice,
    I love going to the cinema , I've done it a few times now , obviously I'm alone but get into some lovely conversations with other members of the audience before the film starts .
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-14-2019 at 08:37 AM.

Banned Read only
    Peggy Lee, very, very tacky! How much time does it take to put on pants, shirt and shoes. With PJ's and no undies the front shows more than it should. I saw a young GG walking in front of me at Walmart and you could tell no panties under her PJ bottoms and that says a lot about her.

It is still being caught out, I have had people think they recognise me and then shake their head and apologise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It happens to me enough (running into people that know me) that I will not leave the house without make-up.

Besides I have learned that people treat me better when I make the effort.

Reality Check
    For me it's all or nothing. Krisi or Homer. Never "Kromer".
    Krisi

Aspiring Member
    I often go to my favourite shops in bloke mode, with a hat. I am usually greeted with the words "Hi Susan" which can be a bit of if there are other customers.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Teresa, I consider u and any girl who lives and presents as female all the time to be TS.
    I could not do that!

Alice, don't be silly! I'd go anywhere with u dressed any way u like!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Jean,
    That is the bottom line , I'm sure you haven't been misgendered as I haven't . As you asked in your other thread about the end game well this is what it's all about for me , no labels just Teresa .

Thanks Sherry. We are long overdue to get together

Gold Member
    Alice:
    I have been wearing a Bra everyday for over 5 years now. No one ever noticed,
    or said anything about it. Even when I get hugs from mt Daughter and the Grand Kids.
    I guess I am just lucky. I also wear Fem Jeans, for about the same time.
    Rader

Interesting about not being caught!

I wear a padded plunge bra every day, as I do need the support. I am 38 B or C cup. I wear a tee shirt bra, and I don't really try to hide my straps. Nevertheless, with anything like a tee shirt or sheer top, I don't really get noticed.

deebra, being a little judgmental aren’t we, my PJ’s look like a loose fitting track suit, my sweater is knee length and where did you get the idea I had no underwear?