I wear something femme almost everyday and the amount depends on nothing but my laziness that day. This past Saturday I stayed in all day but decided I needed coffee so I headed out. Since it was already 4pm I didn't want to make any real effort in my appearance. I didn't even shave, let alone wear makeup. I had on leggings, women's tee, and my everyday pink large tote bag. So I head down to my favorite coffee shop which is only a block from my apartment. After I received my coffee I started looking around for a table which took a while since it was unusually crowded. While doing so I heard my name shouted out. I am at this place literally almost everyday and figured it was one of the baristas since I am friendly with all of them.

Well, it turned out to be one of the girls on my dance team. I don't think any of them have seen me without full makeup (and shaved of course) and without my forms in. I chatted with her for a bit and it wasn't a big deal. I admit it was initially uncomfortable for the first few seconds but not really after that. I think the turn of events is actually really amusing and was wondering if this could be considered the polar opposite of being caught!

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Someone has only every seen you fully femme but you run into them randomly when you least expect it? It actually made me emphasize with GGs who still want to be seen as feminine/pretty but don't feel like getting dolled up every time.