Thread: Want To Present as Woman But Deffinately Dont Understand Them

Want To Present as Woman But Deffinately Dont Understand Them

First as I've said in other post i am very lucky my wife is pretty much on board with my dressing with a few boundaries. I underdress daily in panties, bra, some type of hose and some style of ballet flats under skinny Jeans and a female t shirt that is nutral by more fem than Male.
    No makeup or wig.

In the evening after supper we change into our bed clothes around seven PM. For me that's panties, bra with D forms, silk PJs or silky night gown with flats and a robe. Being retired and mid seventies stay like that until midmorning or moon and if rainy or just ugh weather all day.

I am very fortunate to have my beautiful wife in my life and try to show her how much I love and appreciate her accepting my feminine side by doing most of the house work and cooking.

We've been in this routine for a while now and here is where things took a turn the other day. My SO says we need to talk. She starts by saying she wants me to be happy and enjoy Sidney BUT there is something that is really bothering her. My D forms. It is starting to bother her seeing her MAN with big Boobs. She is afraid I am losing my masculinity and she likes that side of me also. She went on to say everything else she's OK with. She's even OK with my natural boobs that fill a B cup quite nicely. I asked her why it bother her and she had no answer other than it just bothers her.

I'm OK with doing away with the fake and enjoying my natural B size boobs in a bra. I have not been wearing my D Forms and she noticed it and that's what prompted her talking to me about my BIG FAKE BOOBS

I have already decided to go with my natural girls because I like them and they are natural. After all this being said I suppose my question is if something bothers you shouldn't there be a logical reason it bothers you. If anything bothers me I want to know a why does it bother me. For wife a because it does reply is logical. Am I being illogical, is she. Is this one of the things wired different in Male brains curse Female brains? Just wondering.

It also maybe that your D size might just be too much in relation to the size of your frame.

I am also guessing she may worry that you want a size D in the future.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Have you dated a lot of women with beards? Why not? Please give a logical reason other than “I don’t find it atttacrive”.

Also, your wife stated a limit she had, and you should respect that. By questioning it, you’re implying that her feelings are “wrong”.

In my experience, my husband's fake boobs are hard as rocks and very uncomfortable if I hug him.

Or maybe as Shelly mentioned, they may not be compatible in relation to your frame.

I applaud your willingness to compromise on this.

asking for a logical reason why something bothers you is akin to asking why dressing like a woman pleases you. For me, it just does.I can't give any better reason than that Theres no logical reason for my wanting to present as a woman, I just like it.

I wouldn't even think of it as male or female brains, everyone thinks a little differently.

The logical reason might be as simple as "This makes me feel uncomfortable and I'm not sure why"

Silver Member
    Love her to bits, you lucky girl! Maybe your Ds are just larger than hers. She's a female, and doesn't have to have a reason.

Emotions/feeling are not necessary logical. You just can’t always find a reason, and even if you do, what does it matter?

I don’t think you want to tell her that her feelings don’t matter just because she can’t give you a reason. If you have been married for any length of time you should know better. It will go over like a lead balloon.

When I try and deny my own feelings, well it doesn’t go well. I will end up making everyone around me miserable, or I just pout. Either way I will not be my happy fun loving self.

Banned Read only
    Why does there need to be a logical reason for anything?

People are emotional and emotions are rarely logical.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-15-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Surely you've heard of the old expression "Anything more than a handful is a waste" when it comes to breasts. You are already in that very territory with your natural "B" cups, so there is really any real need to guild the lily with fake "D's". Wear them a few times for sh*ts and giggles, get it out of your system, and then go back to the normal "B's"'. Clearly, you've since come to that same realization - albeit with a bit of prodding from your wife - and for the sake of harmony, you have agreed to ditch the "D's". Good on you, not a hill worth dying on (no pun intended - LOL!), and the resulting peaceful resolution that you have come to over this with your wife is it's own reward. I mean, let's face it - the woman has shown so much tolerance and acceptance with regard to all the other aspects of your crossdressing that making this small concession to what you consider to be her irrational feelings of being creeped out by the "D's" can hardly be considered a huge sacrifice on your part.

As the others here have said, on one hand, wearing and flaunting those "D's" probably makes your wife question her own femininity when she sees you getting such huge enjoyment from admiring yourself in them. On the other hand, she is also a heterosexual women and by nature is attracted to masculine men. Last I heard, "D" size breasts are not usually standard issue when it comes to the average man.

You are really lucky that your wife will talk about what bothers her. I'd have to agree with her. After a couple months of experimentation I've decided to buy 32A bras, which just happen to be my natural size.

There is a logical reason. Everything has one. But knowing what that reason is, well, that is the hard part. Just because there is a logical reason doesn't mean it is completely knowable. I recommend you limit the use of the fakes and go with the real ones that are there. Is your desire to dress a fake desire? It appears to me that is also caused by a logical reason. If your wife is supportive as the real you in femme attire then I would recommend not rocking the boat by adding things that could change her support in a more negative direction. There is also a logical reason why she is supportive; maybe because she loves you and wants you to be happy. Having a supportive wife is not all that common - you are blessed in that regard. Cherish it.

Banned Read only
    Sidney ,
    Back in the days when I thought my wife might come on board , I did have a bit of a mental block over boobs . I couldn't bring myself to buy forms especially with nipples as that could be a step too far with my wife . I felt more comfortable using double layered balloons filled with about 7ozs of water just to give my my natural 36Bs a bit of a lift .

I became so use to them and they gave me a very balanced figure with many benifits , I have tried forms since then and hate them , they just don't do the same job with the same results . I'm not saying they look natural out of the bra but because they are not overfilled and doubled layered they have all the right feelings , soft , warm ,shape and enough movement and bounce and despite what people have said are totally reliable for well over a year if not longer .

Maybe a good compromise for you could be an enhanced bra .
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-15-2019 at 07:55 AM.

I have a book 112 blank pages, a first printed edition.

"What Men Know About Women".

My advice go for a "B" cup.

Especially if you are a small framed person.

There is nothing really jolly about having big boobs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sidney:

Reading your original posting, it is unclear whether the breastforms that you use are themselves D forms, based on your band size, etc., or whether they are in fact B forms which, when added to your natural Bs, gives you the appearance and shape of having Ds. In other words, when you have your forms on, do you have D breast or an F breast? If you are addind D forms on top of a natural B breast, you would appear very top heavy unless your weight and frame are proportionately large.

This is not to be critical of you, it's just my way of getting enough information to understand whether your breast "presentation" appears proportional to your size. If you appear to have F breasts, I suspect your wife just finds the look to be too extreme.

I echo the comments of others. You've got a keeper of an understanding wife, I suggest that you honor her request, but also continue to discuss it in an effort to get better insight into her rationale/feelings
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Sidney,

I can see why, if your boobs look out of proportion to your frame, why your SO balks at your wearing them for a number of reasons. One, it can make you look like a caricature of a female and two, at the same time place doubt into her mind that your fancy women with similar sized breast and she might feel a little intimidated.

Enough is as good as a feast so perhaps exploring just how little you need just to make clothes fit and hang that bit more naturally might be the way to go.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    Reading your original posts it appears enhancing your breasts is the only action you're doing that is modifying your own body. If she is looking at the sleeping attire all she is really seeing is women's clothing. That may be acceptable to her because "it's just clothes." If your man boobs are a natural "B" cup, then all you're doing is supporting your natural boobs. Changing your body that slightly may be the thin line. It sounds as if your 'man boobs' were a natural "D" cup, she would be accepting of them.

You did not mention whether or not you wear a wig or you still have your natural hair. If you have your natural hair and wear it at a length a woman would, either short or long, then that too is not changing your appearance.

As to the issue as to whether there must be a reason for every feeling I suppose there always is a reason. From your post I think you already have her answer. I certainly can figure it out.

Stick with what you have got and explore the boundaries with your wife gently. An understanding wife is a godsend as well I know.

I have come to the conclusion that women don't understand women.

A little in site I have learned about women, if they have a problem, they talk to you about, they don't want you to solve the problem. They want you to lesson and under stand. (even if you don't) Do not try to solve like a man. If she want your advice, she will ask for it. That's about the some of my knowledge of women, still working on the rest, for the last 75 years. Marshalynn

Aspiring Member
    The post about adding "D"s to "B"s and totaling "F"s in valid. No matter what your "total" is maybe you could compromise on an in between size? If she isn't open to a compromise I would just go with the "B" and be happy. Maybe you could be a D when she isn't around? And a B the rest of the time? Sherrii

Aspiring Member
    It seems simple to understand.
    Your wife has her limits and boundaries on your crossdressing. You mentioned "no make-up, no wig". That is a common boundary for wives.

She understands that crossdressing makes you happy and she wants you to be happy, but she needs to feel secure that her man is still there. When you add BIG FAKE BOOBS, it makes her feel insecure. All she needs to say is that it bothers her.

All our wives need to feel they are loved, they are protected and they are respected by their man. When she feels insecure it means she feels she is losing her sense of protection. The sensation of protection under their man includes; physical protection, financial protection and mental protection. Security falls under mental protection. Talk to you wife about her needs and you'll find that she does need to feel secure and protected by her man.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Einstein was very smart. He unlocked the mysteries of the universe. So smart that he never even attempted to figure out how women think!

So, do think ANY OF US is smarter than Einstein!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gosh, thanks for all the replays. Well the Ds just got pushed the the back of the draw.

I can see where she is coming from. I reversed my question and ask myself what I would do is she started wearing large malet's parts. It would be uh baby there's something I think we need to talk about".

So since there millions of B cup wearing women I guess I'll follow the crowd and go with my Bs

Talked to wife about my decision and got a big hug and kiss. All seems to be well in

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Its not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things is it,and its good your taking her thoughts into consideration.think we all agree though there's mysteries abound about women,and I'm sure they'll say the same about men

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson