Thread: I hit a fantastic JACKPOT !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

I hit a fantastic JACKPOT !!

Yesterday, with much angst and trepidation, I revealed my transgenderism to my sister. She not only accepted it, she was enthusiastically supportive and that she now had a big sister! I was so elated as my heart started to slow down! She told me that I have to be ME, and that she loved me as Jenny!

When we got home, I fully dressed en femme (Sans wig and makeup .. lipstick OK), and she was thrilled for me and my happiness. She told me I was beautiful!! We talked for a long, long time, and I freely gave her information about me and being TG, and I answered every question truthfully. We went through many photos on my phone, and she had so many nice things to say about Jenny.

It was such a joy for me to open up so, and ditto for her. We've made plans to go to the movies and to shop as two ladies. She's going to put rollers in my hair, while I watch and learn, and will give me makeup tips that she knows will enhance my girly self.

I am now one of the absolute HAPPIEST girls on the forum, and in the world. I've been blessed, very blessed to have such a totally understanding sister for a soulmate. Though our brother-sister love was strong, its even stronger now. Free XOs to all of my forums sisters!

I just noticed that this is post # 2,000 for me. What beautiful timing!!
    Last edited by Jenny22; 01-14-2019 at 04:25 PM.