Thread: Went for a walk

Went for a walk

I finally got off my tush and went for a mile walk this evening. It was 28 degree F, so besides my black tights and a medium weight jacket and T Shirt I figured I would wear my C forms in a older pocket bra that really allows the forms to bounce. Wow what a feeling to be out walking and feels the forms jiggle. However by the time I got back I was sweating profusely under my bra. First time that has happened when wearing a bra and forms. Now I fully understand why women are so glad to take off their bras on a hot day.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time tonight, and i'm surprised that you were sweating when it was that cold outside...it gives me the shivers just thinking about going out right now

way to go , sounds you had fun .
    I love the feeling sweaty breasts under my forms

It is good to experience the discomfort that others experience, all the different feelings like this you eventually get used to and they become commonplace and natural after a while.

Good to get out isn't it?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    It was 28 degree F[...]
    Um, that's below freezing temperature. You must mean 28 degrees Celsius.

One time, I was wearing a bra and about to start work. It was a hot day and I was sweating inside my car. For a moment, I felt annoyed to be wearing that bra. Then, I caught myself and had a nice laugh, feeling very fem.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Um, that's below freezing temperature. You must mean 28 degrees Celsius.
    Nope, it's in the 20-30F range in this area. I'm probably 50 miles north of Danielle.

I have sweated while walking in snow . So I can imagine this .

But most importantly, congratulations! . Isn't it great the first time you see dirt and actual wear on the soles of your femme shoes? It brings it all to life. Eventually you'll need to replace them, and that's not so great , but it would mean that you would have spent a whole load of time out .

Helen's turn next! *cough* .

- Lydianne.

It's been pretty chilly in Washington and I sweat profusely when walking to work.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I suppose nerves could play their part in making you that little bit more prone to sweating. You don't say what footwear you were wearing. If heels then they take more effort to walk in and again if nerves played their part the tendency is to walk that little bit quicker.

All that set aside these first forays out are just so exhilarating. As I've said before, this is a genie out of the bottle and one hard to put back. Remember though being out at night in quiet areas has it's drawbacks. Lone females can be vulnerable so take care.

So what's the plan going forward? More of the same or adventures in more busier areas(which are generally safer). Whichever, enjoy, the only way is up.

Lydianne,

If I'm the Helen your referring to, this gurl's heels have covered many a mile out and about in the muggle world. Shops, trains, buses, taxis, restaurants, those heels have graced them all.

Hi Helen Highwater,

I actually meant Helen Waite from the reply just before mine here.

Said in reference to an ambition she mentioned to me here.

Your goings out are well-documented and well-respected by myself and most others here .

- Lydianne.

Banned Read only
    Lydianne,
    Good point , I was looking at my new leather ankle boots thinking I have walked some miles they'll soon need the heels replacing !

Danielle,
    Thats partly why I don't like the heavy silicon forms , I 've tried them twice and hated the hot stickiness of them . I'm glad you got out into the RW , you know there is going to be a next time .