Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You the Chef or Cook?

Are You the Chef or Cook?

I regularly don’t cook, other than grilling or breakfast, although today my wife came home and I was all dressed up and she said are you ready to cook? Of course I replied yes. And usually I’m not enthralled by cooking I was actually into the process! My wife constantly keeping watch that I didn’t add the wrong ingredients at the wrong time! Does anyone else get into cooking either enfemme or otherwise?

I have started to really enjoy cooking, as I do most of it now. But I would never hazard to cook while dressed as I end up with almost as much food on me as what's in the pot.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

I cook almost everyday, but not always dressed.

I cook almost all of the meals here! Nothing fancy! Shake n bake is my friend! I mostly go by the instructions with boxed sides! I do make an esteemed potato salad and have some say it is the best they have ever tasted! I baked banana and pumpkin bread for Christmas presents! They were made from the box as well! Everyone seemed to like it! I have done it dressed before but not always! Hugs Lana Mae Oh, and I have been called both chef and cook! LOL
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member
    I have done the cooking for years. My wife and my self shared the job.
    Now that I am a Widow, well I am the only one left to cook, so I cook.
    I try to be dressed for cooking, It just seams the right thing to do.
    Rader

My wife is a great cook. She hates following recipes, which is okay in cooking but disastrous when baking. So I’m the baker (and a pretty good one if I say so myself).

But I was a good baker before I became a crossdresser. I often bake when dressed; I love the feeling.

As for getting food on my clothes? I wear an apron, LOL!

I am both the chef and the cook in our household...when the kids are all at school and my wife is at work, I have a fabulous day prepping food in the kitchen dressed as I usually do everyday, and laugh when my wife comments how "her wife" cooks so well and belongs in the kitchen! Now if only I could get pregnant <sigh> but I would have my heels on always and never barefoot lol!

I do most of the cooking dry home and I love it. I'm going to like it even more more that our kitchen has been entirely remodeled!

I do all of the meal prep whether simple or complicated. My wife is more of a baker( mainly because she lives desserts)
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

For several years now, due to my wife's health I have done all the shopping, cooking and housework. I almost always am dressed while cooking and wear an apron to protect my outfit. I sew the aprons myself as well.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I could burn water.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am the cook for most of my life, my wife loves everything . I do not bake cakes , just cookies. I use to bake my own bread for a long time.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I do cook but I am not the cook. I am a great relief cooker.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I enjoy cooking. I bought a cheap chef's coat so I don't get oil and grease on my good clothes.

Being a widower I am the Cook, baker, and chief. Quality is debatable.
    When ever the family has a get together I am requested to bring my Potato Salad, I fix about 3 to 5 pounds at once and refrigerate it over night. That makes it tastes better when the seasonings have mellowed together.
    I did not get to bring any of it home, 14 people can easily put away 5 pounds of salad, so I made my private 1.5 pound batch Christmas eve.

Could it be because the family is fearful of what I might make. Like Beef Jerky , or baked Alaska (served flambe of course). or even Pizza made with my own Pizza sauce. Or Shisk-a-bobs Flambe using real lemon skin oil for the flames.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-03-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

When first married, and we both worked, we split the cooking about 50/50. I had my specialties and she had hers. I enjoyed the process of preparing meals. When the children came along and she quit work to stay home full time to raise the children, I was chased out of the kitchen and relegated to doing the grilling. Even though I'm retired and home most of the time, she is unwilling to let me take my turn preparing meals with the exception of occasionally allowing me to pull the salad together. One time that she had an appointment, and allowed me to prepare dinner while she was gone. I put on my girl clothes and an apron, and had a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    I cook almost everyday, but not always dressed.
    Does this mean you cook undressed? Just wondering.
    Crissy

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I do the cooking now that my wife is unable to due to ill health but she has passed her expertise on to me and I can put together a nice meal,do it either en femme or male mode but seems much more fun when I'm dressed

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love to cook and try new things to challenge my culinary expertise.
    I am not very good at baking so I need to work on that I suppose but cake and pie are something I need to stay away from. LOL
    Always did the cooking as I raised my two daughters alone and I taught them the basics and they are very good cooks now in their adult life.

I do all the laundry, most of the cooking & grocery shopping, share the cleaning, all while working rotating shifts with a grueling commute. Ugh.

Hell yes!!! I love to cook no matter what! Sometimes I just throw things together that I think sounds good, and my girl always likes it.

I love to cook, but my mom taught me when I was little, exactly the same way as she taught my sister. She firmly believed boys needed to know the same skills for maintaining a household that girls learn, “because you won’t always have a mom or a wife or a girlfriend, to do it for you!” So I learned to cook, sew, do laundry, and other “girl skills”, and dad taught my sister and I both how to change our own tire, how to change the oil in a car, fishing, barbecue grilling, camping skills, etc.. When my wife was alive, I shared in doing all those ‘girly’ chores. Now that I am widowed, I am super-glad I can do all those things!

I can cook a little bit. I’m trying to learn. I have been alone for 8 years (since my last divorce) and making my meals has been a huge challenge. I’m getting better though.
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

I can cook up a storm, I learned Chemistry and Physics at shhool.

I also have learned about heat transfer processes, chemical change and physical change.

Chemical change occurs when I burn the food, physical change occurs when I dress. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've been learning, and doing quite well My wife is an excellent cook, so it's a challenge for me to try to get better at it.

Started a recipe thread in the lounge - could use more ideas!lol