Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally went out for the first time

Finally went out for the first time

So,I finally took the plunge. It’s taken me such a long time to build up the courage,but I finally stepped out that front door. I’ve been building up to this for weeks & I’m thrilled that I actually done it.
    There’s been many times where I’ve dressed up & planned to take that huge step,but I’ve always backed out at the last minute. However, today I actually thought ‘I’m doing it’ & so I did.
    I’ve always been a bit apprehensive about the neighbours seeing me, but most of them seemed to be at work so I don’t think I was seen. Although as I got in my car I noticed someone in the window in the row of houses opposite me, whether he realised or not I don’t know.
    I took a drive & pulled up & took a walk in the park. I then drove to a superstore & parked in the car park & walked through it to use the cash point at the front of the store. There were people about going about their daily business & there was even someone using the cash point next to me. I didn’t notice anyone clocking me.
    I then drove to the petrol station & filled my car up & paid by card at the pump,again I don’t think I was noticed. I then drove home,pulled up & walked into my house.
    First small steps taken today & it was exhilarating. I’m proud of myself having actually achieved this today & Im looking forward to the next time.

Aspiring Member
    I am very happy for you. Congratulations! Many of us here have been in the same situation. All dressed up and then the front door all of sudden weighs 2 tons and absolutely no way to open it. Enjoy the future!

That's my brave girl! Congratulations on a real milestone. Be proud of yourself for your courage.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I so remember my first time. It was truelly exciting. I also remember many times after that, but alas I promised my wife I would not go out again as this really bothers her. So enjoy each and every outing.

Congratulations! Extra marks for going out dressed from home.

My first time, I left home in drab and changed in the bathroom of a local college's drama department.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

That's great Tamara, congrats!

That first time is the hardest. I'm glad you had such a good outing.

Junior Member Mellisastocking996's Avatar
    Wonderful, well done, head up, keep going forward, and if they think they clock you, just smile! . I had a walk around a local Matalan shop 2 weeks ago looking for bargains enfemme, felt so comfortable you know !

Thank you! I think my next trip out will be along those lines as well. I really want to go shopping en femme.

Congratulation Tamara, from this side of the pond. Distance doesn't matter the fears, worries, and thrills are still the same world wide.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Congrats on a big step! The first of many more! Enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Small steps?
    For a first time out i think they are massive steps! I still havent filled the car up and i have been out a few times.
    The chances are that the neighbour wouldnt recognise you.
    Well done.

Look at you! And knocking out drive, park, store, and gas all in one

It sounds like you had a fabulous day Tamara, and you should be proud of yourself. Walking out that door is a feat in itself, then you added the trip to the store and you jumped in with both feet! Congrats!!!

Congrats. You keep saying “I don’t think I was noticed”. Does it really matter if you were? What are the chances that you’ll ever see any of those strangers ever again? Just live your life and have fun.

Tamara Marie,

You are an inspiration to others as to just what can be achieved. For a first step that is truly wonderful. The world is now your oyster. Shopping, easy peisy. You'll walk it.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Good for you, it just gets easier now.

Congratulations, Tamara. A big first step.

Congrats! Geez nothing like that heart exploding out the chest feeling as the door handle is turned is there?

Tamara,

Make the next time tomorrow. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm glad for you Tamara. I can't even remember when I went out shopping en femme the first time, it's years ago.
    When I'm dressed up with all make-up , wig and a nice dress or skirt combination, I LOVE going out dressed. Over the years I've become somewhat a professional in that. I've built up a lot of confidence and I believe it shows.

People don't usually give much attention towards me or my dressing, I don't hesitate anymore asking questions in a shop or whereever I go.

I feel complete when out as a woman, that doesn't mean I'm not happy to be a guy. My dressing is something neccessary every 4-6 weeks. That's what I accepted as a part of my personality.

Girl go ...

Well done Tamara Marie. This will be a great boost for your confidence.
    Bring on the next time now. Enjoy your new freedom!
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Tamara, Congratulations. It only gets easier.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you Tamara next time will be easier.

Congrats on that first big step out the door, may many more follow. Lucky for me I live in New Jersey (US) it's actually against the law to pump your own gas, so that's one thing I can't do on one of my "Miss adventures".
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Aspiring Member
    Well done, I hope this the first of many. Every time get easier.

Sara