Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lipstick prints

"I have one where it does'nt show" is that affirming the saying of kiss my a..e ?
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I may be in the minority here, but I like my lipstick to stay on my lips! Probably why I use long-lasting matte liquid lipsticks that never transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Recently, I like seeing it on my coffee cup at Starbucks.
    There’s something about seeing lipstick on a Starbucks cup. I think it’s the subtle shift related to such a familiar thing which becomes a metaphor for the shift in dress and emotion which accompanies it.

Katrina, I totally get your side of all this. However, for me, re-doing my lipstick after eating or drinking something is part of the enjoyment of just being out there as my real self. Now, I do not spend more than a minute putting it on. I quickly put it on, check in the mirror one more time, then blot it once and out the door. I do try to leave a single tissue with my lipstick blot laying face up in the trash can thinking hopefully that someone else may see it and smile!

I love to see my lipstick print on the rim of my morning cup of coffee
    Jill

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I love to see my lipstick prints on my morning coffee cup, afternoon water glass or evening wine glass. In the long run lipstick is cheap, time spent reapplying it is an investment and it's the memories and validation those prints provide that has value for me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Ilike to leave a little lipstick on my drinking glass, which irritates my wife.

Since I no longer drink alcohol, my favorite places are my milk glass or my coffee cup. I also try to sneak in one on whatever glass/cup my wife is drinking from

First I'd like to say how admirable this entire thread has been in it's family friendly answers because my first thought was apparently waaaaaayyyy out of line.

My second thought was ... The napkin I blot with after I put my lip gloss on. Since it's the very last thing I put on it's like an exclamation point that I am ready.