Thread: Could you do it ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Could you do it ?

I pose this question with thoughts of previous threads about how long it takes some members to get dressed .

On Tuseday I had an apponitment to donate blood , I was in the bathroom in my bra and pants just about to start putting on my makeup when the phone rang . It was my sister in law saying she was in town and heading off to do some quick shopping so could she drop in about twenty minutes or so for a cup of tea , I said OK and put the phone down. I have managed half an hour to put my makeup on and get dressed but twenty minutes ! She did say it didn't matter how I appeared but then I told her what I was wearing when she phoned so I had to go for it . I did full makeup and dressed and still had time to wash the breakfast dishes and tidy up , it was nearer thirty minutes by the time the door bell rang . She greeted me with an OH ! You're ready !! I just smiled and sedately made the pot of tea . We had a very good chat for an hour or so about the situation with my wife and family , It is a real bonus I have her as a go between but I always apologise to her saying she shouldn't really be caught up in all this .

Back to the question I wonder if other members have had this situation of being given a limited time to get madeup and dressed .

Could you do it ?

It's ironic really that so many threads are based on being caught and how quickly you have to change back to male mode , who'd thought this could be a problem ? If some ask why did I need to do it ? Well they all know I dress full time , I can't accept the inbetween state , it doesn't feel right and I don't feel comfortable . OK I am making the clear statement that the man has all but gone in my new lifstyle .
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-17-2019 at 09:56 AM.