Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could you do it ?

Teresa

I'm more spur of the moment. That and I tend to wait till the last minute.

Most of the time my plans are tentative as my roommate is disabled and not in the best of health. She has her good days. These days I spend most of my time with her. I really don't care if we go out or stay in. Yes I still see my other friends just not as much as when I lived closer, and they would just stop by the house.

Silver Member
    There are a couple things that cause some to be able to get the fem persona on faster than others. One is age. When I was in my teens I needed very little to look like the other girls. As I have gotten older it takes me longer to get a fem face on. Let's face it some look more fem than others. I see women my age without makeup and others with slabs of clay on their face. Actually it is true for women of all ages.

Banned Read only
    LingerieLiz,
    I'm nor sure whether to take thats as a compliment , maybe you haven't checked my age in my profile page !

If I had to get ready quickly from drab to fab, I could do it in about 40-45 mins. However I like to take my time and savor the experience.

My fist thought was an ice pack!

We're just a little short on ice down here!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

20 Minutes? I think that I could do it, Barely.

If I'm all shaved and already in my bra and panties I think I could do makeup and get dressed in 30 minutes. Don't ask me to do breakfast dishes as well.
    Jill

Banned Read only
    Jill,
    She did wallk in and comment how shipshape everything was , I'm taking care not to appear that I can't look after myself , I know these little messages get passed on to my wife . I still feel that's an aspect she expected me to fail miserably on . My sister in law is not revealing seeing me as Teresa at the moment to my wife although I have told her that I attend the blood donation sessions dressed , so it's only a matter of time she puts two and two together before that little balloon goes up .

Nope, cant do it. I have a GG friend and she recently posted pic and said she got up late, and only had 20 minutes to throw on make up and leave for work. She looked great. Since then I've been timing myself getting ready in the mornings, and I can't get below about 45 minutes.
    Stephanie

Banned Read only
    There's something to be said about the ritual of getting dressed and made up that leads many ladies to take an eternity, whether they are cis, trans or simply CDs. That can be very satisfying. For those of us whose circumstances do not allow such an indulgence, completing your outfit and makeup in 20-25 minutes is rather commonplace.

How does one learn to apply makeup faster? Are there YouTube videos or anything?

I hate to be late, hate it when others are late, but I'm almost always late if I have to apply "going out" makeup.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis00 View Post
    How does one learn to apply makeup faster? Are there YouTube videos or anything?

I hate to be late, hate it when others are late, but I'm almost always late if I have to apply "going out" makeup.
    Practice. Practice. Practice. Oh, and understanding that maybe you don't really need those six layers of contouring or the three blended tones of eye shadow.

OMG! If I had to blend six layers of contouring the bars couldn't stay open late enough!

Maybe I should ask some of my coworkers who claim to do everything in the car on the way to work!

Banned Read only
    Alexis,
    Maybe ask one of them for an in car demo !

It is a learning curve knowing how little to use for everyday . I feel you need good quality products so you know you can rely on them . I don't use concealer or contour products as most GGs don't at my age .

Monica,
    The ritual and indulgence wears off a little when you do it everyday , I usually have jobs and errands to squeeze in before lunchtime and then the household chores to catch up in the afternoon . Hopefully soon I can start to catch up with jobs in the garden .

Shave, foundation, mascara, lipstick and dressed, 12 -15 minutes is my usual, like in this trip to the blood bank.

I just want to get out the house and start having fun (I don't consider doing make up as fun).

IMG_20170203_110004.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    If I had my outfit already out and had shaved earlier, I think I could do it. I have done it many times when I was younger and dressed on a more frequent basis.