Thread: Euphoric

Euphoric

Recently there was a post regarding being a woman. When I am "dressed" like I am this evening, I feel euphoric. Some might translate that to feeling like a woman. I would doubt that an actual female would feel like I do when I am dressed as such. It is difficult to describe the high I have simply from being dressed like a female. I guess brain chemistry is at work here; I enjoy being a girl!
    Love, Sabrina

I get that "it just feels right" feeling when I go the whole nine
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Aspiring Member
    It used to be that way. Now it just feels normal.

Hi Sabrina! Since day one, it’s always been and still is euphoric for me! Love the feeling! Enjoy it for as long as you can!

-Iris

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Exciting! Stimulating! Erotic and arousing! I get that every time I see Sherry in my mirror

But, why would any female who was born and raised that way, has been a woman her entire life, feel that way, Sabrina?

How would ANY OF US dressers know what really being a female is like!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Agreed completely Doc! We are so lucky!!! -Iris

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    We are violating a TABOO. Its tied into the Pain response---If we stub our toe or cut our finger we feel pain . We expect it, so our brain makes rules---"Don't touch a hot stove". "watch where you step", etc. Our mental Taboos also work that way. " don't say certain words", "don't think or do certain things"--------The system expects to experience "Pain" should you violate these rules.

Oddly enough, If we violate one of these rules and we do NOT feel pain---We get a feeling of euphoria, instead. Especially in the "Mental rule" department. that was designed to protect one emotionally instead of physically.----Crossing the line and violating rules that define your persona--as some cases of Cross dressing does, is but one example. It works the same way with physical pain too---many of us experience a euphoria connected to physical pain of a lack of it under unusual circumstances.------The EXPECTED PAIN that supposed to complete the cause/effect loop, does not come so the void is filled with a feeling of euphoria.

I get what you mean. My friend and I were shooting a video project and I was playing a girl character in it. I had so much fun playing her that even my friend remarked on how comfortable I felt.

I feel this way all the time. If I put something on, i will wear it for as long as I can. I always get disapointed when I have to change back. Today was a new dress which I love. But kids and work so had to change. Cant wait to wear it again though.

I used to have euphoric feelings when I was younger, now dys it is just a part of life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sabrina, I as well don't know how a women feels, so I can't make the comparison. However, when dressed I feel very relaxed and being as I should. The only other time I feel that way is when scuba diving.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    The only other time I feel that way is when scuba diving.
    I know that feeling although I wouldn't compare myself to a dolphin (more a manatee )

Sabrina, like others here have noted, I have no idea how a woman feels to be a woman. I do know that when I feel comfortable in my own skin, it is euphoric. Those times happen often when I am in female form but they also happen when I am in male form. It goes to where I am a peace inside. Most of my female time is relaxed and leisurely as opposed to my male time where I have work and do chores. This is a great discussion. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Silver Member
    I worn women's clothes and lingerie for so long I guess it has become normal. I remember my sisters getting 1st bra and pretty panties or a new party dress they would be all excited. I went through the same phases over the years. Now all my clothes are women's and it seems normal to ware what ever I need to fit in.

Banned Read only
    Sabrina,
    I'm going to go with Bev and say when it's everyday those feeling ebb away , that doesn't mean it becomes boring , the Euphoria just changes. I enjoyed so much going out with my daughter and granddaughter to see a Pantomime , to witness my granddaughter enjoying one for the first time was wonderful , the great bonus for me was doing it as Teresa .