Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumb question of the day

I have a large, pink purse that I carry. The straps are long enough such that the bag rests under my arm. One the thing that I always do however is to keep the key ring on one of my fingers, cradling the keys in the palm of my hand. I always keep my license stuffed in one side of my bra and a credit card with some cash in the other side of my bra. In the purse I keep enough money to get trough the night. If the purse should get stolen, only the cash is gone.
    Love, Sabina

Purse.

I'm too old for clubs, so usually just a sensible over the shoulder number for me. And just large enough to hold my phone,my keys and a few necessities.