Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
snip......
The truth of the matter is: we crossdressers could exercise the same prerogative to openly wear what pleases us the way the womenfolk do - even if it knowingly (and deliberately) involves flaunting society's "rules" as to what constitutes gender-appropriate clothing - if that's what floats our boats. Trouble is, most of us lack the cojones to do so.

I'll be the first to admit that seeing a MIAD out in the wild would be a jarring visual for me, but that is also the result of how I have been socialized. At the same time, I realize how fundamentally illogical that is, and I applaud the courage of all those here who are willing to put themselves out there in this manner and take one for the team, as it were.
when we do grow a set and collectively step out society will have a rude awakening of the transgender size and scope....having seen Miads in the wild i have observed their rituals and wanted to interact but simply watched others reactions as they picked up on it, interesting to say the least.

but yea today was looking at a pair of jeans at costco and thought boyfriend cut ??? boy shorts ???