Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
Hangs around the parking lots of LGBT clubs, awaiting those all dolled-up to be exiting, who are perhaps a bit tipsy & a bit more uninhibited after a night of fun, with him thinking that this may increase his chances of having a little fun, himself...
Am I faulting him for this, if this is the case? On some levels, no.

I believe he may have been speaking the truth, that he's "got fantasies of being with girls like you."

Now, let me ask you: Do you think most "otherwise hetero" cis-guys have an easy time coming to grips with this sort of attraction, should they have it? I'd wager no. Particularly if they're still fairly new and/or inexperienced with all this.
The bad thing is though that the majority of TG and CD that come out of those clubs are not really that attractive. Often times it looks like a bunch of old school teachers. The ones that are attractive are often prostitutes. But anyways that aside...

If the guy is trying to come to grips with the fact that he likes TG, even though he thinks it is wrong, I guess his Tg "date" shouldn't tell him something like, "Grab them ankles, b****" or talk about how many hits it will get on youtube.