Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A scary incident. And a reminder to always be on guard for your safety.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
    Hangs around the parking lots of LGBT clubs, awaiting those all dolled-up to be exiting, who are perhaps a bit tipsy & a bit more uninhibited after a night of fun, with him thinking that this may increase his chances of having a little fun, himself...
    Am I faulting him for this, if this is the case? On some levels, no.

I believe he may have been speaking the truth, that he's "got fantasies of being with girls like you."

Now, let me ask you: Do you think most "otherwise hetero" cis-guys have an easy time coming to grips with this sort of attraction, should they have it? I'd wager no. Particularly if they're still fairly new and/or inexperienced with all this.
    The bad thing is though that the majority of TG and CD that come out of those clubs are not really that attractive. Often times it looks like a bunch of old school teachers. The ones that are attractive are often prostitutes. But anyways that aside...

If the guy is trying to come to grips with the fact that he likes TG, even though he thinks it is wrong, I guess his Tg "date" shouldn't tell him something like, "Grab them ankles, b****" or talk about how many hits it will get on youtube.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    The bad thing is though that the majority of TG and CD that come out of those clubs are not really that attractive. Often times it looks like a bunch of old school teachers.
    Ouch! . But for the purposes of balance, do you also give them any credit for their gender expression? Gender expression is very hard to do - just look at the threads on this board.

The importance is internal rather than external, in my opinion. And them just being outside, interacting and being visible is also a contribution to be commended, I think .

- Lydianne.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    The bad thing is though that the majority of TG and CD that come out of those clubs are not really that attractive. Often times it looks like a bunch of old school teachers. The ones that are attractive are often prostitutes. But anyways that aside...
    Wow. Please keep your generalizations to yourself. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW ANYONE EXPRESSES THEMSELVES when we talk about gender expression. The point of the post is the scumbag behaviour towards the OP. It does not matter if the OP meets your definition of feminity or not. No one deserves that behaviour whether they look like a school teacher or any other kind of occupation.

And for poster who are saying the behaviour maybe legit, give your head a shake. It's 2019 and we can no longer tolerate this behaviour.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Sorry to hear that you were treated so inappropriately Erica, its never ok when someone does that to anyone

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It can be awkward to get hit on but this is something to expect if you go out. Whether they know or don't know regardless of their fantasies men have different styles of hitting on women. Some, like this guy are quite matter-of-fact and in your face about what they want. Not all of them ask you out for a proper date first. And many take a while to build up the courage to talk to you. Perhaps you left before they figured out something to say to you. So instead they followed you to the car trying to catch you before you got away completely. Probably oblivious to how creepy this made them look. Then their direct approach only compounded the situation. Glad you weren't alone and glad you got out of there safely. It doesn't necessarily mean it was as dangerous as it seems. Uncomfortable to say the least.
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 02-02-2019 at 05:11 PM.