Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Growing up did women ever notice your obvious interest in Feminine Clothing

My mother knows I crossdress. I don't know how, but it wan't from her noticing me noticing women's clothes.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My mother knew I crossdress because she actually helped me get started by crossdressing for Halloween on two separate occasions. Mom suggested I stop after the second time, but although she never confronted me about it, I'm fairly sure she knew I continued to use the clothes she kept but no longer wore throughout my teens. Mom also knew I enjoyed buying her clothes as gifts, and often complimented me for my selections. When other women would compliment her, she would tell them "my son bought this for me."

Since we borrowed a couple of items for me from an aunt at Halloween, I imagine she had her suspicions as well, especially when mom admitted "my son bought this for me."

I've told numerous female SA's I crossdress, and enjoyed a bit of friendly banter with them over the years.

Karen

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Abby054, Better to be honest then to be caught flat footed.
    Georgina, Sounds like another missed opportunity in life. We all have a few of those.
    I agree, Crissy. Better to be honest than surprised. "None of the above" is not on the ballot. Better to be shot than hanged, but I am equally unenthusiastic about that choice as well.

I didn't realise that I had an interest in women's clothing until about a year ago. Whilst I have been an on/off lingerie wearer throughout that time I have certainly found myself paying much more closer attention to the clothes that women I would encounter were wearing. However, none have been perceptive enough to identify that interest.

Well not growing up but my first and second wife both said I had a taste for women's cloths and would let me buy outfits for them till they found out I wanted to wear them. I never wore theirs I had my own.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN