Thread: My wife's bling

My wife's bling

We can share a few outfits and shoes, but I find myself dipping more into her jewelry, especially earrings now that mine are pierced (and almost no one at work commented). Anyone else?

A gentle reminder: Some women do not appreciate their husband wearing their jewelry without their permission.

My wife wears my bling and she does ask my permission beforehand.

I have never bothered to borrow her lingerie tho', I prefer my own.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I could never wear the same as my wife! Dressed in black with white diamonds adorning her!

I'm Coloured nicely! and buy my own gems, Topaz and Aquamarine can lift a Tiger Eye bracelet!
    That's today!

The OP shops carry a lot of costume jewellery!
    Just thinking, Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    My wife and I share most jewelry and some tops, anything that fits both of us. It allows us to have more "stuff" lol. We've got to the point that we don't even ask anymore just put on whatever we want to wear.

Reality Check
    My wife and I each have our own jewelry. She doesn't wear a lot so I have more than she does. As I mentioned in my earring post, she will often buy jewelry for me.
    Krisi

My wife is far too small for me to even think of borrowing her jewellery or clothing. But she has on occasions borrowed one or two of my necklaces.

Reality Check
    That's a good point. Necklaces and especially bracelets sized for the average woman often don't fit us. And much like a purse, jewelry that's too small can make us look larger than we really are. It's a matter of proportion.
    Krisi

We share some clothing, but we are different sizes too much to make that a frequent thing.
    As for jewelry, we share everything, earrings (I have many more and she borrows), necklaces, bracelets, rings.

We even share our wig collection and it's really fun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I also have more jewelry than wifey. Very often she searches for cute earrings or necklaces for me to wear.

That is a no, no at our house. My wife wears little jewlery, but what she has is very expensive and not to be shared. Once in a rare while if she plans to get rid of something she will ask if I want it. Very rarely and she does not wish to wear any of mine.

True, but she already gave an open invitation.

My wife has been kind enough to gift me numerous earrings, along with a few necklaces, and a couple of expandable bracelets. In combination with what I've bought myself, I'm good for now in the bling department. She has always appreciated and taken very good care of her jewelry. I wouldn't think of wearing hers without permission.

Karen

When I was married, I always wore my own things, never anything of my wife's. Now that my girlfriend lives with me I still only wear my own things, no exceptions.

Nah, my wife is always trying to share her jewelry with me but I tend to buy things for specific looks, so her stuff doesn’t usually work for me. She actually borrows my stuff more than I borrow hers.

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    A gentle reminder: Some women do not appreciate their husband wearing their jewelry without their permission.
    What about me? My wife borrows more of my jewelry and dresses than I do of hers. I've resorted to buying dresses that I think we both can wear and that way she is less likely to borrow my favourites lol.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

I don't wear jewelry on a regular basis... but I gave Sam all my earrings from my "pre- pierced ears" era. I think I've only seen her wear them once or twice.... but she definitely sometimes borrows my other accessories like gloves and hats and scarves etc.

When I was younger, I would acquire nice jewellery and all my girlfriends would borrow it.

It worked well as when I did not have anything to suit for a night out I had the choice of three other jewellery collections.

I rarely had to ask as I was TOLD..... "Wear this" or "these" they will look better than what you are wearing.

This often applied to the evening wear that was chosen, not by me, but THEM..... :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife got an ear infection and has been wearing my clip ons while hers heals, but I have never touched her jewelry.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife went thru a bag of her old necklaces and jewelry she said it was all going to the mission but if I wanted any to get it out. I got several items I thought looked good. She keeps all her necklaces hanging and has said I could borrow any of the ones that are the cheap ones. Her expensive ones she keeps hanging up in her jewelry box. I stay out of those and besides they are too dainty for me.
    The best thing that happened to me was not the bling it was when she lost a lot of weight and went thru all her old tops and the larger dresses, skirts and pants. I got a whole bag that fit me.

I have been known to do this. She has some great choices.

Aspiring Member
    My S.O. and I have somewhat different tastes in jewelry and her jewelry is "real" and expensive and mine is not. Her diamond is about 3/4 carat and round cut compared to my CZ which is like 3 carat and princess cut. She like rubies and I like Emeralds (mine are fake.....like my boobs). So there is not much we share.

Another interesting tid bit.... In guy mode I wear none, except occasionally a belt buckle, if your willing to call that jewelry. In Girl mode I like relatively big shiny things, and more of it by far than in guy mode. I usually wear 2 rings on each hand, ear rings, a 5 crt CZ solitaire necklace, and a bracelet or two. (CZ= Cubic Zirconia btw). I really like CZs and have a few of them and seem to be acquiring more

I read an article recently that said millennial's, even the ones who can afford diamonds, are choosing CZ's over diamonds. The article stated that they often feel that CZ are more socially responsible. My S.O. is not of that mindset