Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leonora is taking a break

Leonora is taking a break

I think after the last few days it time for me to back up and take a little break. I need to revaluate things and kind of start over. I managed to make a friend here for some time mad and I think I am just moving to fast with some things. So I think I will take a break. Leonora

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Aren't u worried about being kicked out of the Trans club, Leonora!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Nothing wrong with taking a breather. Your life and relationship with your SO are the priority. Hope the situation improves!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A break is a healthy thing Leonora.

See you soon.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like the right thing to do.

Nothing wrong with a good step back! Gain perspective, let the fog clear, and figure things out!

Leonora, We all need to take breaks occasionally. Slow things up, regroup and think things through.
    Crissy

Leonora...from your recent posts, you need to concentrate on yourself first before you try to keep everyone else happy, or else it just doesn't work. Take the time that you need, if you need to "put on a front" to show compliance, then do that, but don't get caught in that whirlpool because it will just pull you under wishing you get thru this rough period quickly

Leonora,

It is easy to get rolling too fast down this road. The fact that it is based in emotions causes it to get a bit out of control once in awhile. The emotionality can develop a life of its own and lose touch with the more reasoned foundation. Sometimes it is good to pull off at a rest stop and think a bit about where you are going. Then after you feel more centered head down the road a bit more with a new perspective. It is important to trust your feelings, not only with regard to the road you are traveling but also with regard to whether you might be getting reckless in getting along in your journey. Crashes on the transgender road can be very problematic. Take some time to assess things. It is very healthy to do that.

Gretchen

Hey Leonora Good luck to you enjoy your break , my last break lasted about a week Rhonda xoxo

When you are emotionally overwhelmed by something, it's easy to forget that others aren't all on the same page. Crossdressing may be the best thing that's ever happened to you, and you may have completely accepted yourself, and can't move fast enough to make this part of your life. This is a good thing, and you should be proud of what you've accomplished and where you are going. But not everyone feels that way. many people are scared, or hesitant. Many people are struggling with their feelings. Many people feel guilt or shame, and are having a difficult time dealing with these feelings. Others are hesitant because they don't know how this is going to impact the people and relationships that are important to them. If going at breakneck speed is right for you, then keep it up. But not thoughtlessly. And be respectful of those who wish to move slowly, or not move at all.

Leonora, taking a break is what it sounds like what you need. You have to do what's right for you and your SO at this point in time. Do what you have to and know that we are all here for you

Leonora,

I see you've only been here a little over a month so I think it's fair to say that one, you're still learning and two there's a long way to go.

By taking a break do you mean from dressing and from joining us here? I can understand the dressing given recent events. Staying away from the forum I would council against. Here you'll find sage advice about the road ahead and the way forward. This is a great place to air your thoughts, seek advice and most importantly, avoid spiraling downward in a torrent of self doubt and loathing.

You made a mistake, a big error in judgement. Let those here guide you forward, give you a wider perspective. This is a huge resource, use it to it's fullest.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Hi Leonora,

Good plan to take a break, get things in order, reflect upon events, and figure out how best to proceed. I hope the situation improves for both you and your wife.

- Lydianne.

Platinum Member
    I've read your posts. I have made comments to some of the threads. There can be pitfalls to participating on a site such as this. Reading and discussing issues can give one a sense of security. "If they do it, so can I!" "If his wife accepts his cross dressing, mine will too!" In other words you can end up on a runaway train and end up out of control. What we say and do on this site can have an unintended effect on how you approach your unique marriage. Take a break, but, reevaluate your relationship with your wife. That is what is most important.

I completely understand Lenora. Life does sometimes get in the way of living. If you ever need to talk you know where to find me. Kisses Good Luck

Thanks everyone yeah I may just take a week off and see how it goes. I may come on and check my messages once a day. I am not stopping my feminine stuff all together just slowing down a bit. Leonora

Banned Spammer
    You think she will forget in a week?

Whatever you do, do not show your wife this site.

Just look at the recent posts... It’s all just a meaningless circle-jerk about how “girly” everyone feels...

There is only maybe one or 2 actually useful/informative threads per week on this site if that.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-10-2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Not helpful or useful/informative comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    You think she will forget in a week?
    Nope but I I need to get back to the level I before I joined.

I think there would be very few who have been on here a while that have not taken a break, this whole gender thing can be overwhelming
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Whatever you do, do not show your wife this site.

Just look at the recent posts... It’s all just a meaningless circle-jerk about how “girly” everyone feels...

There is only maybe one or 2 actually useful/informative threads per week on this site if that.
    Now, tell us what you really think.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-10-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: quotes post was edited

Well my week off turned into almost a month. At least I have kinda level out and kind of getting things back in order with my life I suppose. I am just going to see where things go for now.

Banned Spammer
    Its good to sit back and chill for a while.

Platinum Member
    A break is good...week, month or indefinite. There is value in living the moment.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt