Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ZZTop test

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Well...maybe...O.K. with it...

As long as "She's Got Legs..."
    Leslie:

They've all got legs, that's not the question!

Question is, "Does. she know how to use them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

It depends. If she Just Got Paid Today and Had a Pocket Full of Change then I say let’s go!

I'd be fine with it, but...also very tempted to "play the pay back is a biatch" game. Especially when it came to her stepping outside as "him." I wonder how frustrated she would feel about being confined when she is driven to explore.

Karen

It’s a fair question and a very solid counterpoint scenario...

Having been married before, I can attest that after a few years, the romance flames die down and couples get much more “comfortable”... legs not being shaved as often... sweatpants and tee shirts.. no makeup... etc... it’s just normal... that’s not lumberjack, but after several days of unshaven legs, it could get pretty damn close to it!

There’s part of me that would be perfectly fine with that lumberjack example... personally, I don’t get it, but I also understand how many people out there don’t “get it” as to my dressing desires. But it doesn’t have make sense for them... it just has to make sense for me.. However, that’s completely different in a committed relationship... something like that has to be for both of us.

I have my own CDing desires and am much more empathetic and supportive to those that want to explore these types of things... But, I also think it’s mainly because I would think it would give me more justification and opportunities to dress femme. So, while I may not be completely on board with her doing it in terms of being excited and turned on by it, I think I would still be supportive even if my motives were not completely for her happiness , but more 50/50.. half would be to support her needs, wants, and desires, but also half to feel like I have the chance to explore my own dressing desires.

However, my CDing is essentially a sexual fetish and not something where I want to identify as a certain gender, live my life as a woman, etc...

the act of dressing and the types of sexy, outrageous femme clothes I wear are the same that I desire to see women in as well. It’s my kink. my fetish... my “thang”... I’m extremely turned on by leather, latex, sexy lingerie, sexy clothes, heavy makeup, big, teased hair, big boobs, big butts, womanly curves, sky high stiletto heels and thigh high platform boots, etc...

So, I love bombshell women... and while I would be fine with them exploring a “lumberjack/zztop” style, I could also see the initial Novelty and charm of it wearing thin if it became an everyday thing as I also love to see women fully dolled and dressed up too! So, in that aspect, I suppose I’m a hypocrite. All the more reason why I don’t pursue relationships with women that I think wouldn’t be on board with my dressing. Trouble is, I’m petrified to share it with the wrong woman and have my secret spilled in public... so, I may have split it off with women that would’ve been okay with it, but I assumed they wouldn’t be.. Which is a self-caused carousel of perpetual misery and failed relationships... but that’s another discussion.��

And as far as introducing it into the bedroom, I’m sure I would be okay with it as long as I was able to dress femme. In fact I can say with absolute certainty that I would embrace it initially... thing is, i don’t know how “on board” I would be long term, because I haven’t had more than a couple of relationships with women that knew about my dressing and had sex while dressed.

Because I’m so closeted and inexperienced at dressing with anyone other than myself, my imagination, fantasies, and desires run VERY deep and VERY wide! And while I initially fantasized about Victoria’s Secret models having sex with me dressed en femme, time and experience have me fantasizing about dressing with men, women, CDs, etc.. basically, anyone! I just want to finally dress en femme and be in the same room with an actual person! Lol.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 01-26-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Well, first I would wonder why it’s ok for her to go out, but she doesn’t want to know about my dressing.

Honestly, I would be fine with any dressing, fake facial hair, even not shavings orbputs, but I wouldn’t be comfortable with hormones or the idea of her going full time with a beard. I would be fine if she adopted some more masculine clothes in her everyday presentation, but not to the point where she’s basically presenting as a man 24/7, because that’s not who I married (which is why I understand her aversion to my dressing)

I would think aliens replaced her as she likes none of those things. If it truly made her happy, I would indulge her as she has me. I would try to understand it and be supportive. Im not saying I would encourage this but I would definitely try to take advantage by having her snowblower, mow the lawn, change oil etc
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Interesting question, not sure I would be ready yo take it public though.

Ok, can I ask why no-one so far has made a Zipper Job joke??
    Also, Mermaiden, I don't think you'd wanna wear the kind of Pearl Necklace them Texans were singing about! (Or maybe you would &#128556

firstly I definitely want her to shave that beard. after then I want her body not to smell bad . together I'd take her tuxedo by shopping .

As long as there is a give and take I am good with whatever makes both of us happy. If she wants to wear flannel and a beard I am wearing what I want to wear.

I don't know whether my wife has a hidden stash of beards, but she definitely favors plaid shirts and work boots. She also likes to do traditionally male things. I don't think a hidden stash of beards would faze me much.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    We would have to establish a DADT agreement regarding ANY plaid shirts.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by Eemz View Post
    OK so here's a fun idea I had recently, based on a comment someone else made elsewhere in this forum.

It's a role reversal game to try and get a better perspective on the other side of CD in a relationship.

Let's suppose your wife/SO came home one day and told you that when you're out of town she likes to put on a plaid shirt, work boots and a ZZTop beard and go about her daily life. Not only that, but she's being doing it secretly for years and now she wants to dress that way more often, and ideally with your help. Maybe even go for beers, trucks, fishing, guy stuff. Actually she has an assortment of beards and other stuff she's been hiding all these years. At some point she'd possibly like to introduce it into the bedroom, maybe dressed as a lumberjack, but we don't have to go that far yet.

How would you feel about that?
    I say AWESOME! Bring it on!
    Because if she is comfortable to be able to talk about something she wants, then it shows real trust.
    And I've always felt that role play is needed to help have fun. Why not? Get goofy and have fun with each-other.
    If while it is happening, you both crack up laughing, well that's better than living in silent rage or depression because you feel so alone!
    Life can be taken way too seriously with unnecessary drama...It's like we forget how to play like we did when we were young!
    Hey, if my wife ask for that (or really anything) I would at least 100% be up to talking about it, and chances are, up for doing it too.
    Afterall, doesn't the song say: "Cause every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man..."

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    This reminds me of a quote, "what's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander"! If Cd'ing is good enough for you, then it should be good enough for her also. If you wear breast forms, then wearing a beard would be comparable in her case. I'm more prone to think that not shaving her bits and parts would be more to the point.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It would be extremely hard for me to fathom my wife doing this, but if I am able to dress I think we could do this as husband wife in reversed rolls.

Exactly! That is sort of the point, right?
    The premise being that if it's OK for you to crossdress, then why not her?
    Even better...do it together as role-reversal.
    Why not?

My ex wife did this!! She surprised me the first time by dressing as a "business man" & I was her secretary. Thankfully no beards. We did role reversal a few times. I had no problem with it & we both loved it.

Banned Read only
    Eemz,
    I know this has been brought up before and it's a fun thread . Maybe it's because my wife has not been very accepting that I'm thinking more why she wouldn't do it . I feel women guard their femininty more than we think , it's almost hallowed ground , my wife was very outspoken when I cooked the Xmas meal for my daughter and her family she made it clear to all that she thought I was trying to take her place .

Again taking a more serious view I have been surprised in conversations with people about family members or close friends of how many F/M TGs there are so perhaps your thread isn't totally off the map in quite a few homes . To some it has become a reality , I don't read the F/M section so I can't say if there are comments from men about their CDing female partners and how they feel about them turning the tables and wearing their clothes . I guess to some it must come as much as a shock as it does to our wives/partners .

I can say my have has nearly everything in clothing I have in male clothing. She has cowboy boots, work boots, a straw n felt hat, she can drive a tractor, she nor I drink beer because it makes us fat. She loves sleeping in my old T shirts and uses those for night gowns. She helps me load firewood and has helped me clear acreage for deer hunting. She is great at stretching wire and has even helped take her turn on the post hole diggers. We both like digging them with the tractor though a lot better. She has helped me tear down an old farm house. We have fished together but she detests running the trolling motor so I guess that's just too manly for her. Lol
    She is still a very feminine woman and that depends on where we are going to church socials or funerals. She doesn't flaunt her masculinity but she can be a great farm hand. When she dresses up in GG mode she is a looker even in her late sixties. I don't think any thing about the way she dresses as she dresses for the occasion. I've seen her put on her cowboy boots and hat and boot scoot with the best of me.
    I would draw the line on a beard though.... Lol

Silver Member
    Cuz evry girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Have done the ZZ Top Thing more than
    once ( less the Beard )
    Down here in Texas it is no
    big thing for the woman to wear the Boots and Jeans
    and do pretty much what a man would do .
    And several I have known thought the fact
    that I was not ashamed to put on femminine
    clothes really cool , justv as Jay lyn said

Jean Ann

Teresa, recent answers to a question of mine in the Ask a GG thread would suggest women don't actually consider their gender to be 'hallowed ground'.
    I rather suspect that what you describe is our individual SOs natural defensiveness when faced with another woman in the house, even if (or perhaps directly because) that woman is her husband.
    A woman in the circumstances us CDers put her in tends not to be thinking of femininity or gender as a general thing.

As for ZZ Top I love em, saw them in Liverpool a while back.

My wife loves being a woman, being feminine, but she was interested in this question, wanting to know my answer. Well, I would hope, even before I became a CD I would have the respect and acceptance to support my wife in her dress choices. Including the beard if it meant so much to her. I dare say I'd struggle to understand, but I'd try.
    As for the bedroom well I'd rip the beard off sexily. Lol. My wife is still my wife under her plaid shirt and bib overalls. 😊
    I'm pretty sure that's how it works in the bedroom.
    Gotta say I'm a little upset at the undercurrent of homophobia. Guys, if she dressed as a man, you're saying you can't se past when it comes to the bedroom?! Aren't a number of us being rather hypocritical? We're expecting our SOs to accept being part-time in a same sex relationship, but we can't because 'ew gay'. SMH. Please tell me we're better than that...
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 02-11-2019 at 09:45 AM.

sounds like fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Read only
    Abbiedrake,
    That was the rub , my wife was playing havoc over me being Teresa in my own home when I cooked the Xmas meal for my daughter and her family , she did invite herself telling me she didn't expect me to dress , the outcome was she wasn't invited . The Emails after said I'd humiliated her and felt I had taken her place , in my reply to her I told her I wasn't dressing to compete with her, it's not a game to me .

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Only an Irishman or Lady would come up with a question like this. I love it. My wife is two petite to pull this off but if she was a larger person I think it could be fun. I would do it in drab but would much prefer my being dressed as Steph for the total experience.