Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The ZZTop test

The ZZTop test

OK so here's a fun idea I had recently, based on a comment someone else made elsewhere in this forum.

It's a role reversal game to try and get a better perspective on the other side of CD in a relationship.

Let's suppose your wife/SO came home one day and told you that when you're out of town she likes to put on a plaid shirt, work boots and a ZZTop beard and go about her daily life. Not only that, but she's being doing it secretly for years and now she wants to dress that way more often, and ideally with your help. Maybe even go for beers, trucks, fishing, guy stuff. Actually she has an assortment of beards and other stuff she's been hiding all these years. At some point she'd possibly like to introduce it into the bedroom, maybe dressed as a lumberjack, but we don't have to go that far yet.

How would you feel about that?
    Last edited by char GG; 01-24-2019 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Removed reference of weapons

I think that I would open minded but that is a great question to ask ourselves because that is pretty much what we are asking of our spouses and girlfriends.

Ok, the plaid shirts and work boots I can maybe be ok with but the ZZ Top beard a no go for sure.
    Now if she has legs and knows how to use them....
    Crissy

My wife got a play beard and did something like that - I was willing to try it. Because if it made her happy to try it, I would try it. Now if she had strap on and wanted that, that is different. Or another person
    Ellen

Yeah that’s just it Crissy. She hates having shave legs and wants to grow them out...

Hell-o Eemz,
    Would she let me borrow her truck?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

Side note, the drummer of ZZ Top was the band member without a beard.
    His name???Frank Beard.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'd love it! Like having a new Best Buddy! I'd take her out to the truck stop on 95 for beers and their $4.95 dinner specials.

Or, go shoot pool at Ed's Downtown Bar and Grill!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Maybe she starts to watch the Pat's Games with me...lol. I get your point though...she better not introduce that into the bedroom though...that I don't kid about...oh boy, shooting down my thinking of telling the wife

Interesting idea!
    I am not sure how I would feel about it. This might take some time to digest.

OK - I think I might have an idea how she feels.

So long as no actual ZZ Top "songs" were involved - I'd have to draw the line at that...

Well first I would ask her why it took so long to come out to me. I came out to her a long time ago. What was she waiting for? Then I would ask her if she’s gay, repeatably. I had to listen to it from her and she was hiding this. So she can listen to it until it’s really irritating. In the middle of allThat I would ask her what her end game is. Where does she want to be and does she plan on becoming a man. After I was really annoying about it. THEN I would ask her if she wanted to go anywhere? Like to a bar. How do you see this man that you present? Is he a macho man? A hipster? A lumbersexual? Woodsman, sportsman. What. And what would you like to do with this and the two of us? Do you see me as the lady in the man’s arm? I expect you to hold open doors and the like if that’s the case. And hand over your credit card. I’m going shopping.

Cheers.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Well it would be a complete turn around for us and maybe explain what they feel when we want to wear women clothes. It something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Eemz View Post
    Yeah that’s just it Crissy. She hates having shave legs and wants to grow them out...
    Eemz, One word from where I come from, Forgetaboutit!
    Crissy

If women would be ZZ Top, what would webe? The Spice Girls?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

She could be my Sharp-Dressed Man!

A ZZTop test would be rough. My wife has been into Bastille alot lately. That would be an easier test.

You're preaching to the choir, here, Eemz. We know what it feels like to want to cross the gender lines, so it's much more likely that we'd understand why a woman might want to don OUR outfits and role behavior on occasion.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Your scenario is pretty much why I honor my wife's declination to participate in my desire to wear women's clothing. I know many women who are rabid baseball and football fans. I know many who golf and fish. I don't golf and fish, although I like to cook and bake. I also clean the house.....women's work? I have seen some drop dead gorgeous women in flannel shirts (men's), work boots, and, men's tee shirt. Hard hat too. The beard/facial hair and the strap on would be going a little bit too far.

Now, what would you say if your wife was attired as you suggest, and, ordered you into a slinky nightie, wig and makeup when you came home from work? Willing to do the role reversal all the way? All the way?
    Last edited by char GG; 01-25-2019 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Removed references to weapons

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I see a lot of lies in the future of this thread.
    Not many here will admit they would go off the deep end in a situation like that.

Was never a fan of ZZ top although when I was single a couple of my girlfriends did dress like Marlene Dietrich in top hat, shorts and tails and we went out clubbing like this.

Had a lot of fun too. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    My wife, petite and feminine, has a closet full of beautiful designer clothes, but much of the time she dresses in boots, work pants and plaid shirts- because her passion is working in stone and metal. This has never been a problem for me, and she does it for purely practical reasons.

Wearing a fake beard would however be a very different thing. And you're right- it would be distinctly weird.

Nobody ever said understanding Cding was simple.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Now, what would you say if your wife was attired as you suggest, and, ordered you into a slinky nightie, wig and makeup when you came home from work? Willing to do the role reversal all the way? All the way?
    Oh yeah, hell yeah. But I'm bi, so it would simply be fitting in with my fantasies.
    I used to have a short attention spa

This is an interesting thread, and I'll try to keep the response brief!

My wife doesn't crossdress, apart from wearing 'manly' clothes from time to time as fashion the way a lot of GGs might do (and rocks the look!), but she has flirted with the idea. It was one of those moments that made me go " … huh …". I'm on board if she ever wants to explore that more deeply. Why? Because long before any of this I fell in love with a person. I love my wife. I didn't fall in love with a hairstyle, clothes, an image, or even a set of genitals, but with a person. She sometimes stresses over her aging face and body, and to me, she is MORE beautiful than ever.

As for the bedroom … maybe it is strange for some, but I'm not homosexual, bi-sexual, nor even heterosexual. I am (my wife's name)-sexual. Although I can admire beauty in another, it really doesn't do anything for me, I am turned on by my spouse. Whatever we wish to explore or not in our intimate lives is fine with me, provided it is for us and not for other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I see a lot of lies in the future of this thread.
    Not many here will admit they would go off the deep end in a situation like that.
    Very good point.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

I can't even think what I would do. Not sure anyone on this site could, please I'm not trying to speak for everyone. It's just to truly answer this question you would have to clear your DNA and mind of all your own person feeling of crossdressing. Then I could put myself in my wifes shoes (lol).
    Now in my current frame of mind if she want to role play and take me out to a nice dinner and dancing I'm all in.

This type of thing doesn't end pretty if YOU are Femme!
    My first wife was super dominant and most powerful, and she could possibly pull of the ZZtop look in her romper stomper boots!

This topic always gets to me as I'm a pretty placid chick, and so gently femme as my cd self!

Guess being abused by my former wife can be seen in my words!