Thread: The Reality of a CD life!

The Reality of a CD life!

I guess that I've just had a bad day, but Hey! who is kidding who?

When the stresses of life get to us where do we go next and what help is there other than "HERE!"
    I've crashed my bike twice this week and was picked out of the ocean the other morning, another shame is that I'll just get another scooter!

This time I'm more concerned though as I'm pretty scratched up from head to toe (literally) yet don't care?

So? Can a tough chick like me handle CD life?
    NO !

"Reach out and say hi if you think of riding your bike into a rockpool"
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Hi Stacy,

Curiosity overwhelms me and I have to ask;

We're you trying to be a female version of "Evil Kenievil" and JUMP your bike over the rockpool???

What would the best dressed CD wear while trying to do a stunt like that?

I remember watching Evil talk on TV about how some of his bikes had rockets added powered by "Olympia Beer"!

Just remember, if at first you don't succeed try, try again!

Best wishes on your recovery.

Linda W.

Sorry Linda!
    I actually rode myself of the edge!

Sure to try again THANKS!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My thread isn't about me as I'm still alive!
    Let's keep the rest of us alive!
    Stacy!

Stacy,
    Take care, stay safe, and enjoy life.

To answer your question, of course you can, don't give up now.

Makeup will cover the scratches.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reminds me of Patsy Clines' timeless 'Crazy'-
    tune is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbnrdCS57d0
    - adapted lyrics for me- [us?]:
    I'm crazy..
    crazy for being CD...
    Crazy for buying,crazy for trying,
    Crazy to just be me.
    We are all beautiful...!

Life is a little like this, "Dots and Dashes, Silver sun pickups!"

Banned Read only
    Stacy,
    Been there and lived this one , the CD lifestyle isn't going away but the rest of life is cramming in ! Time to think about Stacy and where she figures in all this .

Everytime my wife contacts me it turns me upside down , luckily I've only had minor scrapes in supermarket car parks but at some point this all has to stop before something more serious happens as it has with you ! I guess you have to look at the positive side by saying you walked away with a few cuts and bruises but what about next time ? Maybe stick to four wheels because you have a little more protection than two wheels .

I had to separate to get peace of mind , I couldn't have remained in a destructive relationship , I asked the question what am I getting out of it ?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yeah, really Stacy, my darling, you need to stay away from the motor bike. It lends itself and you to too much opportunity to make a bad decision in a moment that would be regrettable.
    I misjudged the height of a bump in the road about ten years ago and went over the handlebars of a simple two wheel velocipede, did a faceplant and nearly quaded out.
    After recovery I've seen and experienced so many wonderful and beautiful things,
    I pay thanks everyday. Honey, your beautiful art and garden need you. And so do all of us here.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 01-26-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I think if you get another scooter you maybe you stay away from the rock pools. But that shouldn't slow down your cding.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As my adult daughter continued to remind me, a scraped bumper in a car is a trip to the hospital or morgue on a bike!

She refused to allow me to buy one! Now, I'm having too much fun being Sherry to risk bike riding!
    Thank u daughter!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hmm. Well, do what you like. Me, I'll be back out as soon as the weather breaks for my 51st season aboard my purdy red Wing. I couldn't dress all the time, but I could ride all the time, so I did. (By the way, the last time I went down, was 1982)
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

So many nice and forceful thoughts! and I hope I not only learn from this!

I for once had a face to face talking to by a younger version of myself today, and what a talking to I had from a much younger Chick!
    She picked me to threads, yet in a nice way. Guess she knows that we are on the same team and I'll have her back when required!

And that was just hanging out at our "Australia Day Triple j party" today!
    Positivity ROCKS!
    Stacy!

Stacy, Yes absolutely positivity rocks! That sounds like very good advice from Doc’s daughter.
    Crissy