Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfiltered wives opinions?

Even if you are lucky, as I am, to have an accepting and supportive wife, never take anything for granted because it is most likely that she chose you for the man you are and that she did not know about your crossdressing until the knot was tied. If she says she needs some man time then she needs some man time.

Let her set the boundaries, which will move in both directions from time to time. I have found that my wife is more sensitive to the attitudes and reactions of others, although most of the time it is out of concern for me, but remember to check that she is still comfortable with whatever situation you may find ourselves in.

Listen to her fashion advice. Yes, if you are getting on in years then 5-6" heels with platforms are best only worn in the privacy of your home, unless a night out to a particular bar or club is planned, but remember to take flats or a lower heel for the walk, on what is likely to be an uneven surface, to and from the car. How many real girls do you see barefoot on the dance floor or indeed outside nightclubs waiting for a cab home, those high heels are fine when standing still or on carpeted surfaces.

Take her make-up advice, less is more and blending is a must unless you want a tarty look, which, I am sure, most wives would not appreciate.

Let her take the lead, it will usually end up with more rather than less girl time than you expected.

This is my unique situation so it is unlikely to apply to anyone who is DADT or with a totally unaccepting partner.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I'm in a unique,or at least minority situation in that my wife knew from the beginning that I crossdressed,but other than her seeing pics of me we didnt introduce it into our relationship,in real life so to speak until we knew each other better,only after a good few weeks did we feel it was time to bring Sophie into the open.

I have vowed always to never take her support and acceptance for granted,of course I've slipped up once or twice,but I quickly made amends and our relationship has always been strong.As I've said already yes its a minority of women who are fully supportive and happy being in a relationship with a CD,but they do exist

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson