Thread: It feels really good

It feels really good

Today I get to dress as Lynn. Wife is away very night. So I decided to wear a nice mid calf skirt, panties and slip and pantihose. I put on a nice short sleeve blouse with a bra and my female back boots which go almost to my knees and spend the day cleaning, both inside and out. Temp is above 40 today. Now I am going to be honest here. While I was cleaning, wearing said outfit felt really, really good and comfortable. I decided right then and there that for what ever reason my wife should ever part, I would dress almost every day like this, regardless of neighbors. Don't get me wrong! I like being a guy, but wearing women's clothes for me, is more prefferable than wearing men's attire, either work or play. I need to do some grocery shopping later and have considered going wearing what I have on, but I know my wife would find out and hel- would come home with her. So in the interest of respecting my wife, I will change into jeans and sneakers.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like u have a sit down with her to explain how strongly u feel about dressing. Work out a schedule that works for both of u.

Otherwise, she's eventually going to catch u. And, that would be so much worse!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sounds like you got a fun day ahead, even if you're just working around the house.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

As busy as my schedule is, I always try to set aside (at least) one day a month to completely dress. It’s a good opportunity to do house cleaning and getting the place in order. It helps me look forward to cleaning!

Having something to do while CDing does feel really good. I like having to return a library book or redbox on my midnight drives, it's better than just driving aimless.
    One of the first compromises with my wife was that if I was cleaning then I could dress up.

Banned Read only
    What does your wife think about your desire/need to wear women's clothing? Is it DADT? I read your bio and some previous posts. At age 67 there should be less fear of negative consequences. If you're a retiree that should eliminate any fear of job loss. I've been retired for a full ten years. My wife still works full days when she wants. This upcoming week she'll be working three days. Yes, Stephanie will be dolled up and doing domestic chores a la June Cleaver while my wife is at work. Next months, hopefully, she'll be visiting her out of state cousin for a week. Then it will be Stephanie 24/7. I feel very comfortable wearing women's clothing. I also feel equally comfortable being my male self. I also respect my wife's wishes to not engage with Stephanie.

Banned Read only
    Hey Lynn, Love your freedom, and enjoy your feminine freedom as much as possible! It is actually the best thing in any CDs life!

Lynn...sounds like you had a wonderful day! its good that you are thinking and respecting your wife, and I can understand what you mean that if the two of you ever part, you would be dressed daily. Dressing is a great feeling, and I too would do it everyday, all day, if I could. I only dress around when my children aren't home because they don't know...or at least I don't think that they know lol so...enjoy your days and have some fun

Gold Member
    I am with you on not going out dressed. That was the only restriction I had on dressing.
    Wife was OK with it, even bought me a few outfits. But do not go outside and embarrass her.
    Rader

Lynn,
    Dream about it for the moment and when you broach the subject with your wife at a later date things might change for the better.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Hope you had a great day

Banned Read only
    Lynn,
    Wear what you have on under some male pants and coat and go grocery shopping. You can be happy and wife too.

Sunday mornings I get dressed up and do all the housework including making my Wife breakfast in bed . By lunchtime I put on jeans and Tshirt just in case someone comes around .I love Sunday mornings

Sounds like a great outfit, have fun. No mater how careful you are your wife will eventually fine out. Be careful.

Reality Check
    Going out where people know you dressed as a women is telling the world that you are a crossdresser. That's something you can't take back. Not only will your wife find out, your neighbors will find out, your co-workers will find out and your employer will find out. Don't do this unless you're willing to come out to the world.

Now I'll admit that being out in public as a woman can be a big thrill. The trick is, you have to get away from your neighborhood without being seen and your presentation has to be good enough that you won't be recognized. So - leave the house underdressed with all your stuff in bags, drive to where people aren't likely to know you and change into a "woman". Walk around or do whatever you want to do, change back to yourself and drive back home.
    Krisi

I've been on that line several times. I think about it a lot, but several times, really ON that line!
    But because of my love for my wife and family, I always try to remember that it's impossible to put that genie back in a bottle once it's out.
    The urge is and has been strong, but thankfully I haven't crossed a "line" yet that becomes a deal-breaker and life changer that can't be undone.
    Maybe later in life when the dynamics change a little bit, well, then we'll see!
    Good luck and have a great day.

I fully dress a lot when wife is away, including this week. I have metioned here before that I have started wearing a bra and forms all thhe time at home and wife is used to it. I have expanded to wearing them out under a jacket or sweatshirt to local stores and in front of neighbors and no one has noticed. It is going to be interesting where I go when the weather warms up and jackets and sweat shirts are no longer viable. Yes, talk to wife about a workable plan at home.

I couldn’t agree more. I, pretty much dress, to some degree every day...panties, hose, a bra and flats. Even my wife agrees that women’s clothes are so much more comfortable..except hose, heels and underwire bras...which, of course are all my favorites. She’s very supportive, again... for which I am totally appreciative.