Thread: At the airport

Aspiring Member

At the airport

A week ago at the airport I noticed a guy with legs so smooth that I assumed he had to have shaved them. Being a CD and being on this forum, my first thought was that he was almost certainly one of us, but my second thought was if I was not a CD and on this forum I probably would not have thought anything at all about it.

Could also be a bike rider,swimmer or one of us

Yes you are right Alice...bike rider, swimmer, one of us .... but I know that my 2nd stepmother had my dad shave his legs because she didn't like the hair on them.

Me, i'm blessed by genes and have almost no hair on my legs, none on my chest or back, and actually I have to shave maybe once a week just to get rid of the little stubble that I have...and that razor never hits the cheeks. Yes I dress, but if you didn't know that, you may assume that i'm shaving my legs as well

He could have been a cyclist or a body builder, not very hairy, or even a normal male who hates body hair.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Could also be a bike rider,swimmer or one of us
    Or a combination of the above. I'm a cyclist and I've noticed that several members have mentioned they are as well. It's the perfect excuse, or reason, to keep my legs shaved. But really, no one notices or cares.

My father is Asian and he doesn’t grow leg hair. At all. So don’t make assumptions.

I worked with a guy who had surgery on his legs and they were shaved for the surgery! Afterwards, his wife insisted that he shave his legs because she liked them that way! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    A week ago at the airport I noticed a guy with legs so smooth that I assumed he had to have shaved them. Being a CD and being on this forum, my first thought was that he was almost certainly one of us, but my second thought was if I was not a CD and on this forum I probably would not have thought anything at all about it.
    I knew it! I knew that there was someone out that was looking at guys' legs and noticing if they were shaved or not.

So that makes one.... LOL
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Silver Member
    Growing up I wan't very hairy but did have some on my legs. As I've gotten older I've had less and less hair on my legs. I don't need to shave them.

Platinum Member
    Like Maria I have almost no hair on my legs. Never had and never will. I don't even have hair follicles on the back of my calves or thighs. On my shins the hair is so light, fine, and sparse it would be a waste of time to touch it up. I have not hair underarm. It wan't until I was in my 50's that I started to grow any hair on my chest. Hairless back. When it comes to my underarms and legs my wife says it is wasted on a guy.

Aspiring Member
    Actually, the main reason I posted this was to say if I hadn't been a member of this community I don't think I would have noticed at all. So if you're nervous about being in public with shaved legs, chances are nobody will notice. It's all in your head.

There are countless reasons for hairless legs, some people just don't grow them to start with.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There wasn't much hair on my the body . maybe a little on my legs and arms . even hairs on my face are rare . No hairs in many parts of my body .

I have full body waxing and no one has ever commented when I’m in guy mode.

Banned Read only
    My legs are hairless and smooth from lotion, tanned in the summer and I wear mid thigh women's shorts and sometimes with plain women's sandles; will I be clocked as a CD?? If they only knew what I was wearing under the shorts.

nvlady, I think you are correct that nobody really will notice.
    Crissy

Reality Check
    If you look like Sasquatch one day and show up hairless the next day, people will notice. If you are hairy and want to start shaving your body, it might be best to do it gradually. Get a trimmer and use the guides to gradually reduce the length of your body or leg hair over time. Of course, it's a commitment so once you start you have to keep it up.
    Krisi

I've been dressing for a while but manscaping / trimming for long before then.

I would generally start in the summer since I didn't like the feeling of the hair when I sweat during runs in the heat. Also it always looked a little gnarly getting out of the pool and whatever but the reason wasn't that I was dressing at that time or even considering it at that point in my life. I'm sure part of it was vanity since that's what the cool kids do these days and I didn't want to look like a Magnum PI throwback. Eventually that grew into a year round thing because it was easier to maintain.

Some people just do it for reasons that escape reason, other than to them

Gold Member
    yeah last time I was at the airport they kept wanting to look up my skirt. I told them I was not even the one flying but they insisted.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    I knew it! I knew that there was someone out that was looking at guys' legs and noticing if they were shaved or not.

So that makes one.... LOL
    Eh, some people are simply more observant than others?

In the past year or so, I've noticed on a couple occasions male strangers (probably in their 40's) with hairless legs.

Did they shave/wax/laser -- or was it natural? And were they CD'ers??

Who knows, who cares.

How did I notice? Easy... Both times, they were standing in line in front of me for a while, and I was bored & had nothing left to look at.