Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who faced punishment, when they were caught?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who faced punishment, when they were caught?

I blocked it for most of my life. We were young and playing at my father's aunt's house. They had clothes to dress up in, in the play room. So I picked the clothes I liked, some of the aunt's old dresses. I put one on, I was maybe 8 at the time. We were having fun, my cousins, my sisters and I. Much of it was just kids playing. Then my father came in the room, his face I will never forget. The anger and turmoil that shone through his eyes, split me in half faster than a laser. His words were even worse. The names he used I will not speak. His aunt behind him, chastised him down, my saving grace.
    He respected his aunts, so he shut his mouth. The first moment away, he ripped into me faster than a flaming knife through butter.

So I quit and bottled any thoughts that were my own. I learned and did as my role was suppossed to be. Cutting and crying, hiding all of me. I did what was expected of what I was supposed to be. Burying myself as far as could be.

I understand now, why I did what was expected and did not care. I had to show a path, that was to be seen.

I wake in my age and regret the years I lost, not being me. Yes I hide what I was, even from me.

I have only the future to be and realize me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A lot have the same story here.
    I am glad you are here to vent.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-28-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Ivy,

I experienced similar treatment from my parents, it was the neighbours that were more sympathetic and they helped keep a lid on it.

They needed a girl of my ilk to play with their daughters.

I could be a boy when I wished to.

This worked well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Now come on, isn't part of the fun getting caught?

Ivy, never caught by my father, but he was the only person that I had issues finding out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    .... Yes
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 01-28-2019 at 06:11 PM. Reason: brevity
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

....yes.
    Last edited by Patience; 01-29-2019 at 12:28 AM. Reason: the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

This is a very sad thread. The world is full of people looking for the faults of others in order to hid their own. I fear for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Joannie View Post
    This is a very sad thread. The world is full of people looking for the faults of others in order to hid their own. I fear for the future.
    That's quite the opened ended statement you got there Joannie. What's to fear? Your life is your own to live. Live it but, remember this. Actions impacts outcome.
    crossroad.jpg

Both my parents passed away before I began my coming out process and I never did any dressing of any kind while I lived at home with them so I never had to deal with any potential or real fallout from either of them. That said, I don't think it would have been a big deal if I had gotten caught because my father was a very mild mannered person who always deferred any type of punishment to my mother whenever me or my brothers needed a "talking to" or a spanking. As for my mother, I actually suspect that she would have been OK with it and possibly would have supported or even encouraged me to crossdress because she often made comments that "I should have been a girl" because I had such nice hair (wish I had it now). Additionally she dressed me up for Halloween one year in one of her dresses and put lipstick on me and a woman's hat. At times she painted my nails because as she "claimed", it was a deterrent to me biting them. HMMM? really?

Platinum Member
    When I was growing up there was a big difference in the treatment between my brother and me. He was 15 months older than I. As the first born he was suppose to be a boy according to my mother's view of the perfect family. I was suppose to be a girl. Surprise! Not my fault. Blame my father's sperm.It was sort of surprising because the last female born in my father's lineage was born in 1881. My brother took after my mother's genetic pool. I followed my father's. My mother doled out the discipline which was a belt. She left welts on the back of my thighs. She thought masturbation was sinful. I've related many time she probably knew I was wearing her clothes. Who snapped the strap on her only black bra? Me? Or my brother? Well, my parents tried their best to catch me. Never did, but, did come close. They were not tolerant of gays and lesbians. The list goes on.

My father passed away when I was eighteen and a freshman in college. He was dying of cancer in my senior year of high school. I suspect, if I had been caught wearing my mother's clothes I would have been kicked out of the house. Military service. The 1960's were rough for anyone who was not plain vanilla heterosexual. Of course, it would have been assumed I was gay because that was the common thought back then.

When I outgrew my mother's clothes I did decrease my interest in women's clothing. I had absolutely zero thoughts when I was in the army. It wasn't until after I was married those thoughts returned. My wife is not on board with my cross dressing. She does not mention it at all. Deep DADT. Sometimes I wish she would scream something so it would open a dialogue.

In my family My Mother wore the pants and dealt all the punishments out. She was very conservative and if you crossed her you did it at your own peril. When I was about 9 my boy cousin and I were teasing my 8 and 10 year old sisters about the new petticoats their grand mother had bought them. We were waving them around and laughing about how silly girls were. Well my mother came home early from her beauty salon appointment and was not to happy . She made it quite clear to us boys that we were never to touch girls things again or we would be sent to school in pretty dresses and girls underwear. Believe me the threat of being seen at school by the neighborhood girls and boys in Girls things was the scariest thing I could think of. It made me very careful and nervous my whole life.
    Oh here is what my sisters Petticoats and dresses look like back in the early sixties.

Pett2.jpg
    Petti 1.jpg

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Robbiegirl, if that were the threat, I would have done something horrendous just to be dressed up and paraded. I can hear mom muttering, "Oh crap. He likes it."
    Where can I find the items in your pictures in my size? I mean, I've been really bad lately. And I think I should be...........................
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Carla, the postscript below your page is exactly why I came here. Thanks so much.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My father caught me on two occasions, thankfully I was 15-16 which for me was also around the time I started maturing, physically he couldn't hurt me and public embarrassment would've hurt him as well...so I only got veiled threats and half-hearted punishments. But even then disappointing my parents was enough to remove a significant amount of self-esteem. It's a shame that such views exist, especially from those closest to us, but in my opinion it's those hard-learned lessons that make me want to be a better person and a better parent (when the time comes).

Thank god I was never caught.

I don't think I ever wanted to be, after an episode with my father yelling for me to come to our basement that he was cleaning. I went down, a bit worried that I had done something wrong. He held out something small he had in his hand, and asked me if this was mine, in a very angry tone. "No, it isn't, was is it?" I asked. My answer was him slamming it into a box of trash, and him ignoring me. Curiosity made me go down the next day to look in the trash for that item. It was gone, but I remembered what the little box had printed on it. Years later, I saw another one just like it. A package of Prince condoms.

That mad my dad had on that day explained that whole episode. That had to be from one of the guys my older sister was seeing. Made me very thankful that he never caught me dressing.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

I was never caught but would have loved one of those dresses in Robbiegirls post.
    Crissy

I was never caught by my parents, but, in retrospect, I wonder if they knew anyhow.

I won't even mention how angry my wife was when she caught me. And, I was just caught packing a bra in a suitcase before and out of town trip.

Since she caught me the first time, I've been caught a few more times. One time she caught me in a very colorful bra. She said only a teenage girl would wear a bra like that. I took it as a complement, even though she was pretty angry about it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Never got caught flagrante delicto, but had enough close calls and odd references by my parents that I wonder if they knew and somehow tolerated it.

Thank you for your replies. Yes I needed to get some of it of my skin. Thank you dear ladies!

I was 9 or 10 when mom caught in her bra and girdle. She said I have to be punished so the next weekend I was goin to be dressed as a girl the whole weekend. Mom thought she was punishing me but all it did was hook me on womens clothes. I am now 76 and still dressing.

My girlfriend once came home early and caught me in her underwear. She put make up on me.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-21-2019 at 12:07 PM. Reason: too much information

I was caught in my twenties when my mother found a pair of my yellow frilly bikini panties. She gave them to me and asked if they were mine. That was all their was to it. Aside from me dying of embarrassment, it isn’t necessarily even a bad memory now

Banned Read only
    I was never actually caught dressed, but my mom would search my room and she found my stash of clothing I had taken from her more than once.

The punishments for that were no different than punishment for any other trouble I got into, and I go int a lot, being grounded, not left alone in the house, to whippings with a belt. (That was her favorite growing up)

She really didn't know how to deal with it until I was in high school and threatened to use use the "nuclear option" and out me to everyone if she found my stash again.

Well as a teenager who didn't understand or let alone accept myself, in my mind that was probably the worst possible thing that could ever happen to me, yet a small part of me wanted to get caught again

She never found my stash again.
    We never spoke of it again.

So I guess it worked...
    Last edited by Robertacd; 03-09-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Too personal...

I relate, even though I was embarrassed remembering this, it feels important now, and that rush of embarrassment feels so erotic now