Thread: Cd/Male or Female

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    “So I ask if a very attractive young woman with a very nice figure really enjoys her female life and all that her beauty brings and would never want to change to be a man, why wouldn't a man that likes to dress in women's clothes and emulate women want the much better life she has??? “
    Ok, as someone who was a pretty 19 year old GG, I’ll bite.
    No, I don’t want to be a man or pass as a man. This doesn’t mean that all women are just pretending to complain about disliking it when men bully them on the street or get paid less, it’s because I’m not trans or a crossdresser. I have known people who transitioned to being men, because that is their gender identity, and that doesn’t say anything about whether it’s better to be a man either.
    When I was a pretty 19 year old I spent most of the time thinking about my studies, and money issues, and silly things I’d said and hoping I hadn’t embarrassed myself, just like other people male and female my age. I didn’t spend much thinking time or money on my appearance. I found the attention of older men scary, intrusive and often bullying. As women, trans or cis can tell you, appearance is only a small part of being a woman.
    I do get it is what the majority of CDs focus on, partly because women are allowed more leeway to care, although if you think a middle-aged woman or even a young woman who spends all her time on her appearance isn’t seen as trivial and stupid you are kidding yourselves. Bimbo is an insulting term to women.
    Also, if cross-dressing is sexual to most, of course they will focus on looks and sexiness. I get that. But don’t resent young women for living your fantasy. They aren’t and they have their own fantasies.
    Last edited by MoGG; 02-01-2019 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to include quote of what i was responding to.