Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cd/Male or Female

Banned Read only

Cd/Male or Female

Your opinion as a CD. We have heard from some CDs on this site that literally hate to take the female clothes off and others like to take them off and go back to their male self. We have all heard women complain about having to wear bras, walk in heels, spend more for clothes and more is required of them than men to dress and go about their daily lives. Take 100 CD's on this site and 100 women. The CD's would be changed to have a female body but still know what it was like to be a male or CD male. The women would have a male body but also know what it was like to be a woman. Each group lived for a year as their opposite birth sex. Would the CD/Males want to stay women or go back, same question for the women. Not talking about individuals I am looking at the whole, IOW how would each group vote, to stay your new gender or your birth gender is better. Are our brains hard wired at birth and tied to what's between our legs to make us want to live as a male or female OR having lived for a year as the opposite sex of our birth has nothing to do with what sex we NOW want to live. Remember the majority of each group decides for that group.

Where I'm going with this IS do the majority of CDs really prefer being women?
    Do women and complaining women given the choice want to be a man rather than a woman.
    Men if they can just throw something on and not shave they are happy and bring me a beer.

I think CDers in general are primarily interested in impersonating women, while women in general are quite happy not to be men. Given a chance, I think most CDers wouldn’t mind having a female body for a while, ditto for some GGs and becoming men.

I think it’ll be hard for us to answer this question conclusively, as it really comes down to the individuals, so any answer will be pure speculation.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Another what if thread here we go again.lol

Being in a minority group I would say that many male cross dressers fantasise about being women.

What about the female crossdressers, many of them have a stronger desire than the males do, they wish to emulate men.

Women just like complaining about how easy men have it. Like barracking for the other football team, or the type of motorised vehicle that you are capable of driving.

Men throwing something on and having a beer.

I dislike the taste of beer.

Another what if....

What if I wasn't here? :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes the what ifs do pop up every so often, but I'll bite.
    I think it depends on the person and where you are on the CD/TG scale. As a 60+ year old, I've lived long enough as a male and if I could be a full time passable 60+ woman, I don't know if I would want to change back. I'm beyond looking for a marriage partner, and I think I would be happy with a kindred female partner. But then again after living as a female for a year maybe I might reconsider. The pressure to look good all the time as you age seems to lessen.
    For some this might be a dream come true, for others it could be a nightmare.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not sure I like the idea of some one else speaking for me so I'll choose not to be in a group.
    My answer is I have no idea.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I know some are going to jump on the question of truthfully not knowing what it feels like to be a woman . So all I can answer is I prefer being and going out as Teresa , at least I know what that feels like .
    I did post a thread in NB section titlled , " If only !" My problem is I prefer not to go back to male mode and if my male side was gone the problem would be solved !

I really don't like having to male mode anymore , the comfort of clothes issn't a problem the simple answer is but item that fit correctly . I wear a bra and the rest all day until bedtime everyday without a problem .

I hate to say this but I find this a pointless question

We can never know how the women would feel so we would only be guessing.

Of the CD's how many are passing through along the transition route

You are also confusing genitals with gender identity
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am almost totally happy with my male side and do not wish to change anything other than having some real breats, small and not large

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I believe I have the definitive answer to your hypothetical question, deebra:

Most women and CD's would prefer to be female unicorns for a day then be mermaids for another day. Followed by waking up to breakfast in bed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    When I was young I used to dream that a male freind at school had formulated a pill that could transform someone's appearance into some one else for set periods of time It was just a dream but I think not fits your question well.

Banned Read only
    After doing this for many years, I must say that my ideal option is to be exactly what I am... a crossdresser. I am usually perfectly happy with being a regular guy. For those times when I yearn to be a woman, I become one, at least a pretend one. That's good enough for me. Being a woman all the time would be way too much work! Nevertheless, I might like to be female in my next life, after my soul experiences reincarnation.

For me, after a long day of dressing and wearing tight dresses and bras with forms, I like to change into cute loungewear or something loose fitting but feminine and lounge around and be comfy. I know exactly how a GG feels when they take a bra off at the end of the day.

Banned Read only
    And for those that find fault by saying "another what if" I guess you don't want to expend the energy to explore a new subject and learn from other and their opinions. Just follow pre set rules, no deviation, the army calls this Standard Operating Procedure. So I ask if a very attractive young woman with a very nice figure really enjoys her female life and all that her beauty brings and would never want to change to be a man, why wouldn't a man that likes to dress in women's clothes and emulate women want the much better life she has??? She has seen what men's lives are like. To be an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10 I would do it, female that is. And for those that would stay a CD male I'm happy you are happy with your choice.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    deebra, here's the problem with your "what if" questions. Most trans and CD's don't really care that much about appearing as beautiful young women! And, neither do u! Because if u all wanted to, many of u could!

I know because I DO!

Simply create a female figure using shaping devices and pads. Then, put on a female suit. Now, u appear to be a shapely, naked female. Unattractive male face? A mask and wig and the image of a sexy, young woman in your mirror is complete!

But, if folks here aren't interested in that enuff to bother doing that, why would they be interested in imaginary, fantasy scenarios!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Most trans and CD's:
    Isn't this question the difference between the two? Wanting to be, or not be full time.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    1. Where I'm going with this IS do the majority of CDs really prefer being women?
    2, Do women and complaining women given the choice want to be a man rather than a woman.
    1. A pointless questions to ask here. At best, you're going to get the opinion of a tiny subset (the one's who are members here, and who are willing to express an honest opinion) of of all crossdressers. Nowhere near "a majority".
    2. Again, sample size prohibits any reliable conclusion.

Next?
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Deebra, you must come up with awesome subject titles to intrigue all these folks that keep stating to have no interest in what they deem to be “what if” and “pointless” questions. Or they just have issues with you as they don’t respond in the similar fashion to the other many posts of “what if” questions...

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I feel you have a simliar problem to me that we live on assumptions , my counsellor tried to prevent me from doing it . I make this comment because again you are assuming that the very attrcative girl you describe is having a wonderful lifestyle because she looks good . Talk to these girls sometimes and find out how they truthfully feel , they will often tell you they hate some of their facial features or some part of their body shape . We assume she is walking on cloud nine but she's not a CDer so she doesn't experince the feelings we feel sometimes .

If you want the truth how I feel as Teresa walking down the street , in one word , " Comfortable " and that's how that girl feels and that's as close a feeling we will possibly get .

Banned Read only
    Princess,

I like what you said, it's right on the money. I think it's me, every time they see a post or thread from Deebra they know good or bad they have to read it and say something. And to those "what if haters" am I setting a trap with a snare and drawing you in; Answer...NO. I like to throw out topics that effect us that not many others will and love everyone's opinion, I think. One I might mention that got a lot of blood pressures up was how I described in detail how I put on panties, bra, hose, etc.; no one else does, guess that means I'm right and every one else is wrong. Hymmm, maybe I should play that one again. And I really do love you all except the ones I don't.

Teresa, those girls should appreciate what they have over those less fortunate. They have let their beauty corrupt their mind into thinking they should be perfect. Sad. If they feel that way being beautiful I'm sure they would jump off a cliff if they were born ugly. I'm going to tell my age now, some one asked the good looking actor Cary Grant would he like to be some one else, he said no, I like being Cary Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    Deebra, you must come up with awesome subject titles to intrigue all these folks that keep stating to have no interest in what they deem to be “what if” and “pointless” questions. Or they just have issues with you as they don’t respond in the similar fashion to the other many posts of “what if” questions...

It's a gift ... or a Jedi mind trick .

When I think Deebra, I think response rate. It's a discussion forum, and one way or other, she consistently creates discussion.

Good job! .
    - Lydianne.

Deebra as one who said the question was pointless.

I certainly don't hate you.
    As for topics that affect us all, I can understand discussing them.
    My main point is still there how can you know what women think unless you ask them. How many would be a big enough sample to get the real answer.

As for exploring other opinions there will be very few I have not seen since 2005.

P.S. I always thought you put panties on one leg at a time like everyone else
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am impatient with what if questions when I am sick and tired of fantasizing my own what -if scenarios. Then I realize I am raining on someone else's parade. Then I wonder what I am going to do to feel better.

Then i get back to fantasizing and wondering what if.....

"What if"- is the standard prompt for all kinds of innovative thinking... and it gets me past my current prejudices and thoughts of 'how things actually are'- so I can explore freely- I love it.

What if I was actually a female? What if, instead, everyone totally got that being a mirl is perfectly normal? What if my excitement over my new backless floral chiffon skater sundress could be shared positively with BFFs and were the subject of mirl magazine covers?

I feel better already!
    We are all beautiful...!

Aspiring Member
    I think its safe to say that most CDs just want the freedom to be themselves without judgement. We don't want to be something we aren't.

Hypothetically, it would be fun to be able to have superpowers to change genders, but that isn't what I am all about. I believe our brains are just hardwired to release feel good neurotransmitters (dopamine, endorphins, serotonin, etc.) when we crossdress. Identifying with the feminine makes us happy. However I understand that there is a lot more to being a female than just the clothes. If you've ever read the book, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus", you'd understand that there are drivers in female behaviorism that go far beyond clothing.

A reasonable question. I see on this website a few names that show up over and over. "Oh here we go again" on various subjects. Seemingly to belittle what others are interested in discussing. I question what you gain by that? Are there not other subjects that you my find more to you interest?