Thread: Should I ???

Banned Read only

Should I ???

My male pants had gotten to tight so I donated all of them and bought the next larger size. They were to loose. I take my clothes to be altered to a Korean lady in her 60's that doesn't speak English very well but has a keen eye for clothes and has jokingly told me you need more butt. Should I wear my tight boot cut girl jeans, panties and girl tee this morning to her shop when I take the pants to get her reaction ???

I went to another shop run by a Chinese lady and as I was waiting for her to fill out the ticket she noticed I was thumbing through one of her pattern books and showing some interest; she said would you like me to make you a dress.

Went to a shoe shop wearing 3" heel women's boots, she was also Chinese, was fascinated I was wearing women's boots but saw nothing wrong with it, the males that came in looked confused, Oh Well.

I'm dressed now in white tanga panties with lace on the rear, my girl jeans and tee so what the hell, off I go, we'll see ?????

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The Korean lady may be right LOL.
    Work out a deal with the Chinese lady and have her make you a dress.
    You have two good options right there so go for it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    deebra, your story of what happened to me about 10 years ago when I got serious about losing weight and Sherry's figure.

I had been wearing Wranglers jeans for 30+ years. Always the same size. Suddenly, the new ones I bought didn't fit! I contacted the manufacturer to complain about them changing the cut of their jeans. They replied they hadn't changed them!

Then, I realized I had changed, not the jeans! So, I now wear size 32 instead of the 34's I wore for all those years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can only say in both cases.....
    Yep! Go for it.

There is nothing like a pair of tailored pants that fit snugly and the dress might look great as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    When it comes to men's jeans manufacturers make so many cuts it is wise to try all of them on. If you do not have any butt stay away from "relaxed" cut. Maybe "regular" is better or "slim."

As to the dress maker perhaps if you do find a style of dress you like, she'll make you one. Then, you have to head off to a fabric store to select a pattern and type of fabric. You could have fun.

OMG, I'd be very tempted to take the one lady up on the custom made dress. That would be a ton of fun, and incredible to have a dress that fits perfectly because it was literally made for you!

If you take her up on it, please post the story.

Aspiring Member
    Just go for it. She is obviously OK with the idea. You get a dress that fits you perfectly. I use a dressmaker regularly for alterations and have used another (who has retired) to make me dresses and skirts.

Wear what you like.
    If she is working for you then cash is King. If the reaction is negative then find another employee.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes you should. If you want to that is. If not you shouldn't.

Of course you should.

I had a dress (actually, an evening gown) that I bought on ebay that I really loved, but it turned out to be too tight on me in the torso.

So, I pulled up my big girl panties (so to speak) and sought out a tailor (who turned out to be an Asian lady) to let the dress out. I had just intended to leave the dress with her with instructions to let it out two inches on each side. Trying it on was not in the plan. But she said "my wife" would have to come try it on herself. I had already come this far and didn't want to leave with a dress that didn't fit. I told her the dress was really for me and she showed me the dressing room. The "dressing room" was just a semi-circular rod attached to the wall with a curtain on it.

Right after I put on the dress, I heard a man come in. I just froze behind the curtain. Once he left the store, I came out, and she maked up the dress.

I guess this is all pretty normal. What was unusual was what happened once she found out that I liked to wear dresses. She brought out half a dozen evening gowns and asked me if I would like to try them on. I tried them all on, and ended up buying two of them.

I never expected it to work out the way it did.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Dee, Why wouldn't you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Why the hell not?!
    OP your story has inspired me to change course a little. I've recently bundled up some stuff for donation, having lost some weight. Some I don't mind oarting with as they're from my 'CD adolescence' (stumbling onto a style) but some I was going to be sad to see go. And I've more items that are borderline fitting, soon to fall off me.
    Now, my local alteration shop is gonna see some action. Feel foolish for thinking first of passing stuff on rather than tailoring.

Try finding guy jeans with a 27” waist. I need a damn belt for everything. At least ladies pants go smaller to a 4 or a 6

Pretty in Pink

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Gon for it,I mean what's the worst that can happen,they will just be glad of another sale,and it could benefit you in the long term

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

deebra, I have trouble finding mens jeans in my size ( 42x27/8) I have to order them online or I can go to any shop that has ladies jeans and buy a pair of 20 petite/ short and they fit perfectly. I don't really like the front pockets but..... and most men don't notice but have had a few women just smile.

Race1999 Unless you're six foot tall, I think you should be able to find Levi's and Wranglers that go down to waist size 26 at least in the teen-age boys section. Try Kohl's online catalog, e.g

Yep i an 6’2” tall..... 32” inseam.
    Heck even most belts start at 30”, rarely do I find a 28”

Pretty in Pink