Thread: I think most Women really seem to enjoy seeing guys in feminine Attire as long as

I think most Women really seem to enjoy seeing guys in feminine Attire as long as

Its not our Idea !

At least in my experiences but it may just have been since I was on the small side and known for my sense of humor ladies seemed to enjoy seeing me model their Dresses and Lingerie. But when they catch you trying on their things they seem to have a totally different reaction.

cd 2.jpg
    CD 1.jpg

Platinum Member
    I do agree to some extent. It depends on the girl or woman. Young girls seem to enjoy getting together and experimenting with makeup and an overall look. I think they are just being playful to draw a boy into their activity. Sort of taking creativity to a higher level. If a male volunteers to be transformed that may be upsetting to females because it raises the thought of creepiness. I'm always reminded of my female coworkers watching the men parade down the street in women's shoes for "Walk In Her Shoes" fund raising days. They all seem to be interested in judging whether or not "He is a Crossdresser" based on his ability to strut in high heels. I also remember how the women in the office gathered together and discussed how a woman's husband looked at Halloween when she dressed him up in one of her high school prom dresses, heels and wig. There was no questions as to he was a cross dresser because it was his wife's idea to do it. For all I know he may have been. The guy was short and not heavy. He would have no problem being passable with a proper makeup job. I'm sure, knowing his wife, if he came up with the idea himself (surprise honey!), she would not have been receptive. I also saw my deceased father-in-law when his girl friend attired him a female. Her idea, not his. Both were having a good time because it was her idea, and, did not reflect at all on his sexuality.

My wife had no problem with me wearing lingerie in the bedroom as kinky behavior until it became evident there was more than just wearing female clothes. There was a realization my mindset and her perception of my mindset had changed, and, it was thereafter DADT.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I agree---Its a great way (if not drastic) to meet women. One of the very few times I have been out dressed was For my church's adult Sunday School Class Halloween Party a few years ago. I decided to 'shake things up " becoming as a "Gypsy Fortune Teller"----ALL the ladies gravitated towards ME,. Every one wanted ME to "Read their Fortunes"---(I did bring a Crystal Ball and cards with me as props) We ALL had loads of fun. I won first prize for costume. I ended up inspiring NEW more elaborate costumes the next year, so much that my dead on "Mark Twain" costume took only second place toan80 year old "Pregnant Nun".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Based on my little experience I agree with this. I feel like women are much more receptive when it was a woman pushing the man to dress versus a man dressing on his own.

I would say "... as long as it's not their man"

I totally agree with Shayna as long as it’s not their guy in the dress

When younger, definitely.

I was always the target for my girlfriends to dress me up.

They enjoyed it when a guy they did not like would hit on me and they would try to connect us up.

My parents...... Totally different story.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I go out quite often dressed up, socially I go to bars and clubs for karaoke, play pool, dance and enjoy some cocktails and some flirty conversation. I am approached constantly by attractive women fawning all over me about my cloths/style, hair, makeup and my fabulous legs. It gets very flirty and dirty fairly quick and eventually involves the boyfriend or husband, but they just want to play with a novelty. I'll play along and flirt back, because I enjoy the attention and find it fun and does wonders for my ego. But as boyfriend material, No. I have to accept that, I can't be what I am not and I will always be a CD, no closet, no hiding, no shame.

At present I am trying to get back together with my estranged wife, she's ok with the CD'ing but prefers me in male mode and I accommodate her, it's not a big deal because I really only dress up one day a week to go out and do karaoke, I've got to the point where I have a nice balance, I've settled down and the pink fog is not so dense.

I was always trying to get a boy to let me do his make up when I was younger lol
    I have a couple friends that like to go to a club for the drag shows, but I can guarantee they wouldn't be ok with their boyfriend dressing up

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree with Shayna.
    The old its OK as long as its not my man or not in my backyard.

Shayna is spot on correct.

Interesting thread, Robbie. One thing I notice in your OP is you mention women having a different reaction when they catch you trying on their clothes. Some women can tolerate having a crossdressing partner, but don't want them wearing their clothes. It's just too personal and a kind of an invasion of privacy.

And as far as saying that all women have a "not my man" attitude simply paints too broad of a brush. It's true for a lot, and maybe most, women. But there are definitely women that can be supportive of a CD partner. We have members here that have supporting SO's and we have GG members supporting their partner.

I've been out to three women that accepted me as "their man" and a crossdresser. One of them even married me and she knew before we married. The key is telling them before you get married, but that's a whole other thread topic.
    Last edited by Leelou; 01-30-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shayna View Post
    i would say "... As long as it's not their man"

^^^^^^^
    this

Gold Member
    My wife was OK with my dressing, But she would order outfits out of the Catalog, and have me dress up.
    The best one was a french maid's outfit I had to wear on Halloween to hand out candy to the kids.
    Most of the Parents, Women, loved it. One said she was going to do it to her husband next year.
    You are correct, let the wife start the idea of getting dressed, a lot more fun for all.
    Rader

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    At first I thot u were playing on that old forced fem fetish many of us got excited about way back when we began dressing, Robbie!

But, I see now it's about "borrowing" women's clothes. If you're over 12? U should know better than to do that!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

In other words, with permission, rather than without?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!