Thread: Underdressing!!

Underdressing!!

Wearing a bra in guy mode and roaming in malls! What a thrilling experience being frisked when entering. Heart beats increases.
    Shopping at unisex stores and trying clothes. The girl at the fitting rooms, count the number of clothes im holding and looks at my face and shows me the way to fitting room.
    She is surprised to see all girl clothes in my hand and giggles. Who cares!! Im gonna try anyway!

Good luck Harry and I hope the experience is all you wish it to be. x

I've come to the conclusion that shopping is the one place where we can pretty reliable go and openly enjoy women's clothes with reasonably positive acceptance regardless of our appearance! One of the workers at my local thrift store smiles shyly at me and shows me new things now.
    We are all beautiful...!

Aspiring Member
    I haven't been to a mall in a while, are they frisking folks who enter one now Harry? Sherrii

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've never been frisked upon entering a clothing store.
    I only shop en femm when shopping for women's clothes now-a-days.

I’m not an out CD but I would imagine that if you just go into the stores to get a thrill they’ll soon catch on to what you are doing and eventually limit the amount of clothing you are trying on…

I hope your thrill is just the thrill of secretly wearing a bra. LIke the thill I get of masquerading as a woman and passing in a public area. Whatever works
    Have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Silver Member
    What mall requires you to be frisked before entering? Geez, no wonder Amazon is so popular.

I've seen that same smile and giggle and thought the same thing, 'who cares!'

I love to underdress and do so frequently, but I'm not keen to be frisked, regardless of what I'm wearing.

Glad you find it so fulfilling. I’m with you on being a fearless shopper.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Underdressing may be a thrill, just get dressed up properly and see what a thrill you get then.

You are not likely to go back.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Underdressing may be a thrill, just get dressed up properly and see what a thrill you get then.

You are not likely to go back.
    Would love to do that but some restrictions so cant (sad)

Gold Member
    I under dress every day, and I also wear Fem Jeans. the only thing I wear DAB is a mans Polo shirt.
    Why, because it has a pocket for my cell phone.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Where do you live that they frisk you when entering the mall?

I have never heard of a mall the frisks people. I underdress and wear women's jeans most every day but have never been brave enough to try on women's clothing at the stores.

Aspiring Member
    I dress as a Man, go get Brassiere and I have a Beard, I go to stores I am comfortable with.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I underdress daily...panties, bra and thigh highs, then I’m half ready when or if I need to go out. I’ve never heard of being frisked, if so....bye.

Banned Read only
    Harry are you telling us correctly about being frisked as you enter the mall, are you saying wearing rubber gloves they pat you down; Hard To Believe!!! Women would freak out at this, some men too and the mall would close, nobody would go. Even swiping you with a metal detecting wand is hard to believe, if this was done it would pick up belt buckles, change$, keys, etc., who would go to a mall if they did this, you are not boarding an airplane. Please clarify or we won't believe you.

As Beverly said you can under dress as well as outward dress just dress outwardly to blend. Wear low heel booties or tennis shoes, girl jeans not skin tight, a loose fitting girl T, bra with small forms under a jacket or no forms. You will blend, I do it all the time. And trying on girl clothes so they smile or don't smile who cares.

For me, one of the "good things" about the cold weather, is having better hiding power by wearing jeans and a jacket so I can underdress more safely.
    It's so nice to be able to have on matching thigh-hi and garter, a pushup bra and padding, (and maybe even a body suit too!) all safely hidden from the un-accepting judgmental world out there.
    It's just too bad that are so many narrow minded people that are wrongly focused on what other people are wearing...
    I mean, if they were lying on the ground having a heart-attack (God forbid) would they judge me or snub me if they knew I was wearing women's clothing?
    Or would they simply want me to help them however possible and call 911 for them?
    Oh, sorry buddy, my phone is stuck to my lacy bra clasp, and I don't want to tear it off. (kidding of course!)
    And as for getting a TSA style pat-down at the mall? Yikes!
    Sounds like someone flunked out of the police academy?

I love to wear a bra in guy mode. I usually wear my Wacoal Halo Lace T- back. It is pretty much invisable under a sweatshirt

Frisking you at a mall. have never heard of such a thing

Banned Read only
    Might as well pile on with the many other responses. I doubt there is any mall in the world where they frisk you upon entering. I hate when people post fantasy crap on a support site. Just post in a story site instead.