I have noticed that it seems to be the preferred policy on this forum to lie to someone about your opinions just to keep the Status Quo.

Someone posts a thread and you read it and you think this is not right or the person is in the wrong but it is getting to the point that it is better just to agree with them and tell them they are doing the right thing etc so you do not get accused of not being supportive or just right blunt. Someone posts a picture saying how do I look and that they are going out but they need some really good advice and that they look terrible. Is it being supportive to that person telling them they look fabby, great or fantastic when they don't?

I am always up for constructive criticism and telling someone something in a pleasant and comforting manner but why should I not be HONEST to them. Hell I would rather have someone tell me I need to do this or that to make my appearance better or tell me they think I may be in the wrong rather that just agree with me for the sake of it.

Unfortunately there are a number of members on here feel that unless you are a favourite or you do not say the right thing then you do not know what you are talking about or if you dare to be truthful about something you are sanctioned by admins. Real shame.

Will this thread be pulled or will the members be allowed to respond and please be TRUTHFUL.......I prefer honesty.

Love to you all. x x x