Thread: “Extreme” crossdressing

Banned Read only

“Extreme” crossdressing

One reason I joined this online community was to share some of the experiences and insights I’ve gained from 10 to 15 years of public crossdressing, including what I refer to as “extreme” crossdressing. I have frequently took this behavior to the extreme, including sexual extremes at bars (straight and gay, picking up guys and girls), strip clubs (the kind with regular female dancers, where I’ve worked the floor with the girls dressed like a stripper and even danced on stage), and hotels and motels (where I’ve had sex, got drunk, and did drugs with guys and girls I picked up)…. you get the idea. I lived a very wild and crazy gender-bending life for many years. I took risks that most people would not take. I do not encourage this type of behavior, but I did it, and I don’t regret it. Although I got into a bit of trouble with the law a couple times, I had a total blast, and I can truly say that I have lived all my sexy female fantasies. Best of all, I’m still alive and healthy (at least physically, mentally might be subject to debate).

I didn’t start most that crazy public CD stuff until I was in my late 40s. Before that, I was a private crossdresser. Now, as I approach age 59 in a couple months, I have left that crazy life behind. Frankly, I got too old for it, and it got too crazy for me. But I feel I have gained some wisdom, or least entertaining stories, from living the wild life. And I would like to share some real-life stories with you, in the hope that, as fellow crossdressers, you might find some of them interesting. As I said, I do not encourage this kind of reckless behavior in others, but…

Here’s one example of my extreme crossdressing… something I did in early 2018.

I went dressed up like a stripper to a “lingerie bar” in Melrose Park, Illinois, called Bobby’s Bar. Such places are a cross between a regular neighborhood bar (with pool tables, TVs with sports on, and a jukebox) and a strip club (with a small stage with a pole, and chairs in a dark corner for lap dances). The girls who work in these places walk around in sexy underwear or short dresses and hit on the male customers for lap dances (about $20 for a three-minute dance) and tips. Generally speaking, these ladies are not as attractive as the girls who work in real strip clubs. My dancer friends say that places like Bobby’s are “where old strippers go to die.”

On the evening I was there, I was actually the best-looking “woman” in the place (except for one sexy blonde named Stephanie, who I paid to give me three lap dances early in the night). I was looking pretty hot, wearing a shoulderless black leather minidress, big fake boobs, long blonde wig, lots of eye makeup, fishnet pantyhose, and silver strappy heels. But anyone with eyes and basic perception abilities could still tell that I was really a guy. My big hands, big feet, and big nose always give me away, as does my voice (which I can make sound feminine if I want to, but I usually don’t bother). Despite not being “passable,” I have found that straight, horny men – even if they’re not particularly drunk – will be quite eager to screw a “tranny” if “she” looks sexy enough. Plus, the way I wear makeup makes me look about 20 years younger than I am, so I am often approached by guys in their 20s or 30s.

So as I sat there at the bar feeling sexy but minding my own business and sipping my chardonnay, guys kept coming up to me, buying me drinks, and asking me for lap dances. I kept telling them that I didn’t work there, so I couldn’t do that. But finally, with about the fourth guy that asked me, I said yes. I took his hand and walked him to a chair in the dark corner, I sat on his lap, and I starting grinding against his privates. I know how to give a good lap dance. He had his hands around my waist, and we were about a minute into it, when the manager rushed over and shouted at me, “No no, you can’t do that. I’ll give you 15 minutes to get out of here, and then I’m calling the cops!” I didn’t argue, because I knew I broke the house rules. I just grabbed my purse and immediately left. I actually thought the manager was being pretty nice giving me those 15 minutes. All I needed was a couple. I felt sorry for the guy I was giving the lap dance to, though. He seemed to be enjoying it, and he did give me 20 bucks.

I must say that I walked out of that bar in my high heels feeling fabulous! Like a naughty rebel chick! Then I ubered to one of my usual real strip clubs, the Gold Room, to tell my dancer friends about it. They thought it was hilarious, and they laughed their pretty butts off!

A couple weeks later, I called up Bobby’s and talked to the bartender, Amanda - the same girl who was there the night I got into trouble. I apologized for breaking their rules, and I asked if I could come back there again in drag. I liked that place, because it seemed warm and welcoming. Before I was naughty that night, one guy came up to me to congratulate me on being there dressed the way I was. He told me, “I like what you’re doing!” So Amanda told me over the phone that I was welcomed back there anytime – but I couldn’t give any more lap dances! That was cool with me.

This story provides a good example of an observation I have made many times. As a crossdresser going to new places, people will generally treat you with respect and even admiration –provided that you, in turn, respect other people in the establishment, as well as the rules of the establishment. That’s the best way to have fun and stay out of trouble.

Nevertheless, a little trouble can feel good!

Way cool adventure, JessicaJelena, thanks for sharing! Although I've fantasized about doing the things that you've done, in real life I've only had the nerve to go out to a few lesbian and gay bars with CD friends from the support group I belonged to. When I was a younger CD, I was prettier, but now being in my early 60s, even being made up and hair done (I have long hair, my own), I would still look like a man in a dress! I was together with my wife for 35 1/2 years and took the term, "happy wife, happy life", seriously, so I couldn't do what you did, but I can sure fantasize about it! Thanks again for sharing!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jessica, you're quite lucky to be gay/bi! Even at age 75 I get hit on by younger guys occasionally because I present a much younger female persona.

Unfortunately, I'm straight. So, I don't dare even start up with interested men. Knowing where it will lead and not wishing to deal with their "disappointment"!

I would LOVE to have these adventures with females. Altho, I attract a few occasionally, they aren't interested in me as a "date". More as a "girlfriend".

That doesn't mean I don't have my own private adventures as Sherry, with both males and females! But, they r in the form of sexy, kinky skits I do with my real female or manikin friends!

90P1220864 (1164x1280).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thank you for your report, Jessica!

What I take from this is cis guys who admire crossdressers. I've seen signs of this elsewhere as well. Then there are cis guys who either support or are indifferent about crossdressers. And then there are crossdressers.

I can't help wondering how that collectively compares to the number of cis guys who *genuinely* oppose crossdressers. I think it would be more than the less-than-1% figure we generally reach for when discussing how bleak the situation is. However, if you ask those same guys at work, they'll all hate crossdressers.. but if you get them alone, as your report and other indications suggest, it could well be different.

Obviously, unless those guys come out as being supportive, which would be extremely difficult to do unless they have a personal stake in doing so, it shall continue to appear and feel like the less-than-1%.

- Lydianne.

Great story Jessica .
    Angie

Banned Read only
    I enjoyed your story. Lydianne, I am willing to guess there are many men who do or would enjoy the company of a cross dresser. They just do not want to admit it because of societal norms and expectations. Many guys don't even want to have a friendship with a known gay man. How many guys will admit to patronizing a prostitute, whether female or male?

Hi Jessica, loved your story, you are awesome and I am so jealous!

Great story. I don’t think there is a person here who does not long for a public place to simply hang out if they want. I know I would like it. Enjoy your freedom!

Jessica, An interesting story. I'm glad that you were able to work out your issues with the bar.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Nice story. Or is it, naughty story. Although I've had my outrageous moments, that's way, way out of my comfort zone. Oh, and I'm truly hetero.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I never engaged in sex publically wit anyone, only privately.

This was always with the express permission of my female friends.

I probably went to extremes considering that when I was eighteen it was against the law in many states to cross dress or engage in other related activities..
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    You look pretty awesome yourself, Brandi.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I always enjoy stretching my comfort zone, Carla.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Lydianne,
    Some cis guys tell me they are straight but bi-curious, and they see me as someone in between, who can help them get to the other side. Ha!

That was great Jessica and now we need more !!

I have had a few occasions at a gay/cross dresser bar I go to where I have been strongly hit on by men that like cross dressers and the men were attractive. It is a great compliment for myself, but something that I could ever act upon. Risks are far too great. I had one occasion that a very attractive GG wanted to hook up. Was very tempting, but I value my marriage too much. Later learned that she had Herpies. Not good.

You have one hell of a life girl! I love the story, and I'm glad you got to enjoy yourself. I can't until spring, so I can start up my public crossdressing adventures again.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJelena View Post
    I have found that straight, horny men – even if they’re not particularly drunk – will be quite eager to screw a “tranny” if “she” looks sexy enough.
    I think that either you're projecting your own desires, or maybe just wishful thinking that lots of straight men are actually bi and just in denial.
    Either a man wants to have sex with another man, or he doesn't. Once he knows that other person is male, with all the appropriate parts, if he still gets erect, he's engaged in a homosexual act, and he knows it. If that doesn't bother him, then he's either bi or gay. He's not straight.
    I can't speak for everyone. But it just doesn't sound like it makes sense that a straight guy wants to engage in anal sex with another male.
    If you can't understand that, ask a known straight woman if, she met a really hot, beautiful woman, if she'd get all hot and bothered and want to give that woman oral sex.
    Despite the male fantasies that every woman is bisexual but just hasn't met the 'right girl' yet, I think you'd be surprised that her answer would most likely be a definite 'No'.
    And it's no different for guys.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.