Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby its cold outside!

Baby its cold outside!

-29 this morning in Madison WI with wind chills up to -50. I have really hairy legs and only shave during the winter. Shaving and smooth legs is one of the only reasons I look forward to winter. But today, I must admit that I wish I had every fully grown hair back on my legs! And a beard!

Hi Renae, stay safe and warm! That's funny about wanting to be all haired up for this cold streak. It's scary cold in much of the county. Best wishes to those enduring this.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yeah, I hear u. I don't think it will even get out of 60's here today!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Not going out in a mini skirt today? I saw on the news the postal service has suspended mail delivery in the Arctic blast zone. You all have to wait for another day or two to get those pretties in the mail.

I don’t think even extremely hairy legs would help with that cold weather therefore keep shaving them smooth and stay inside.
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    4 degrees here in Kentucky so I am keeping my big ass indoors.

Here in sw Wis we had record heat and humidity all summer, now the other extreme. We live in extremely extreme times, in every way.

Banned Spammer
    People always complain every summer and winter about the weather.
    You think they would figure it gets cold in the winter every year so deal with it.LOLOL.
    I have my handy dandy candle heater going in my office right now and its a nice 75 degrees.
    The rest of the house is 67 ish.

I don't think this cold weather has cancelled one basketball game in Indiana

Banned Spammer
    I doub't they have ever shut a road down in Indiana because of the weather.
    I have driven my big rig thru quite a few blizzards heading north out of Indy.

Aspiring Member
    I don't currently have a beard, but have worn one in the past. Typically I have let it grow for no-shave November and kept it until my professional meetings in January. It is amazing the difference a full thick beard makes when outside in the winter. Not feminine.... but very practical.

It is quite a sensation to catch a winter breeze up your skirt. I had enough of that last week! Glad I was wearing a pencil skirt

Its 3 herein Auburn N.Y. and still shaving my legs.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Here in southern New England it isn't that cold yet, but it is coming. I am lucky though. I built most of the house I live in and rebuilt the rest and insulated to almost "super insulation" standards. Even with in 0 deg. I am warm and toasty on 2 cords of wood a year. Insulation and a good job of installing it is one of the best investments I have made in my 70 years. Have lived here for 43 years now and don't plan on moving until it is a move underground. Sherrii

Gold Member
    That Ground Hog better be nice to us on Saturday. Or I will leave him out side on a day like this.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by renaegee View Post
    -29 this morning in Madison WI with wind chills up to -50. I have really hairy legs and only shave during the winter. Shaving and smooth legs is one of the only reasons I look forward to winter. But today, I must admit that I wish I had every fully grown hair back on my legs! And a beard!
    Another Madisonian Here! Drove to work, then had to walk 1/4 mile from parking to my building - DAMN COLD! Wore my tights under my girl jeans, and made sure my silicone breast forms had fully adjusted to body temp before stepping out.
    Gonna do it again tomorrow morning when it is supposed to be -31 degrees. BRRRRRRR!

Went out last night for a late night dinner and a few errands. Got some gas last thing and at that time the temperature read 2*. With a stiff north wind, wind chill was about -20*! Was wearing heavy socks, winter leggings, denim skirt, lined knee boots, a heavy sweater, scarf and a very warm coat along with fleece gloves. Was cold, but bearable.

5CDF1398-A838-4B24-B2CE-E6B0297797A6.jpg
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd

You can't say "Baby it's cold outside" any more since #metoo became a thing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Could only wish it was that warm here. We’re in a deep freeze the last couple days and not warming up until the weekend. Today the mercury dipped to -41 celsius (-42 fahrenheit) with a nasty windchill reportedly to make it feel like -53 celsius (-63 fahrenheit)

Last Thursday here in Adelaide we had 47C (117F) with a friend's car reading 50C. Not dressing weather, I can tell you. A wig would bake your head & makeup run.Not sure which is worse, plus or minus 50C

Princess Chantal, That is crazy cold up there. I can’t even imagine it.
    Crissy

Supposed to be -21 tomorrow morning around here. We've had heat waves in the summer, really, the true heat wave starts friday, and by monday the temp is going to be hovering around 50 degrees. That's a 71 degree rise.

Probably the most welcomed heat wave we'll ever have.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Took a walk outside, came back in and put my hands in the freezer to warm up.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Princess Chantal, That is crazy cold up there. I can’t even imagine it.
    It is truly crazy, dropped into a McDonald’s for coffee and they were serving while wearing their parkas, toques, scarves and gloves!
    Took this picture from one of the grocery supermarkets on my delivery route, they had to move as much of their liquid products from the backroom and displays at the front doors to the middle of the store!
    Unlike many places, when it is sunny clear skies in the winter it equates to very cold temperatures. Where as cloudy and/or snowy days are usually very mild in comparison
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 01-30-2019 at 11:44 PM.

I have only experienced -27 in Chicago that was a surprise for me as I had just come up from NOLA on the train.

Yep I wore flip flops down there.

Bought an ice cream at Mc Donalds and it never melted, unlike down south a couple of days before it melted before I could consume it. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Is it true that in Wisconsin, this is football weather? Lowest temp on my car this morning was -9 F. Years ago saw a -40 on the car. The official low that day was minus 20-something. Good weather for wearing tights with a long skirt (in the house, of course!)
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread