Thread: Snowday - Winter Benefits...

Snowday - Winter Benefits...

Fully dressed and made up...wig glued in place instead of just put on my head and ready to remove if needed without delay...even glued on nail and painted them. For those of us who are not "out" at all the joy of winter and a major couple of snow days give a rare pleasure of unlikely interruption that can give the chance to more fully dress. When even the mail isn't being delivered for three days straight the chance of any unwanted visitors dropping by is pretty darn slim! Sometimes, winter comes with some benefits.

Even when it's just normal winter, I can't help but appreciated the added opportunities to under dress in ways that are more fully covered than other times of the year, giving the chance to stay "hidden" in public more than other times. I know for some this isn't an issue, but for those of us that it is, we can take what opportunities are afforded to us.

Any there benefits anyone else finds in winter? There are obvious detractors also. I can't imagine trying to walk outside at all in my heels.

I'm retired so almost every day is a snow day.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    If you're in the central states, like Chicago with a minus 13 right now I suppose there are benefits. Our winters are not cold by most standards. Winter in the high thirties and low forties is toasty warm for some. I like winter because it does give me the opportunity to take evening strolls and feel the cool breeze caressing my legs and thighs as it plays with the skirt of my dress and slip. Minus degree? No way. When my wife and I lived in Queens she swore at the cold weather while waiting for the elevated line to come. Sometimes it never came because the train could not get any traction on the frozen rails. Still even at a minus temperature with a long winter coat, knee high boots, sweater dress, scarf and woolen hat, it might be fun for a quick jaunt around the block. Who's going to identify you unless you have really distinctive eyes?

Gold Member
    Yes, today is a "Cold Day" not a snow day. Chicago had -23 this morning, wind chills at -45 Brrrr.
    Wednesday night might hit - 26, extra brrrr.
    A couple of get dressed and look out the window days. You would not to go outside in a skirt or a dress.
    Rader

Its in 70s here in Cactus Land. But for Many here in U.S.-- aint Nooobody Goin Outside This Wk--- Dressed or Not. Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Must be awful to live in fear somebody finding out everyday.
    Glad you enjoyed the time you had.
    Just above freezing here most of the day but I did get out and get my mail finally.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-30-2019 at 06:13 PM.

no one knows I dress but I live on my own so have the chance to mostly do it whenever i want
    but I'm doing it less and less because I want to find a woman
    and I dont think i will find one who likes it

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dana digs sweaters View Post
    Dana, PLEASE don't post my pics here! U could get me into trouble with the mods!
    You're welcome to take them and use them else where, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I'm confused dana or sherry ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Glad no snow here ( Texas right now ) but in Canada I think about me talking Sherlyn to get bundled up with coats , boots scarfs and gloves and we would go out and make snow angels in the snow. We’d run in and make hot chocolate and put or jammies on. Thanks for reminding me of such a sweet memory
    Last edited by Di; 01-31-2019 at 08:44 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Di, always remember the good times and please, remind us often.

Beverley.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

JennB, wintertime is the best time of year for CDing for me! I tend to get overheated CDing in the warm weather and winter with the cool (and now with the Polar Vortex, frigid!) temperatures makes it my favorite season from CDing.

Angie G, I'm retired now too, and it's so nice that everyday is a snow day/Saturday! Also, we can dress whenever we want!

Yes Jenn, winter (well the cool season that goes by the name of winter in SE England) is great for those of us who are not "out". Big winter coats are very helpful for undressing. You can wear almost anything under that.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

such a beautiful memory DI

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Dana, PLEASE don't post my pics here! U could get me into trouble with the mods!
    You're welcome to take them and use them else where, tho!
    Post deleted. Accept apology please.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sweater dresses to spoil one's crossdressing desires

Lipstick.jpg
    Last edited by dana digs sweaters; 02-01-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Aspiring Member
    For me, one big advantage dressing in winter is the cold temps. I heat up very quickly, and sweat badly. Dressing the summer isn't great because it is way too warm. Even putting on makeup I start sweating. On the other hand, in winter, since it is cold I stay very comfortable and barely sweat.