Fully dressed and made up...wig glued in place instead of just put on my head and ready to remove if needed without delay...even glued on nail and painted them. For those of us who are not "out" at all the joy of winter and a major couple of snow days give a rare pleasure of unlikely interruption that can give the chance to more fully dress. When even the mail isn't being delivered for three days straight the chance of any unwanted visitors dropping by is pretty darn slim! Sometimes, winter comes with some benefits.

Even when it's just normal winter, I can't help but appreciated the added opportunities to under dress in ways that are more fully covered than other times of the year, giving the chance to stay "hidden" in public more than other times. I know for some this isn't an issue, but for those of us that it is, we can take what opportunities are afforded to us.

Any there benefits anyone else finds in winter? There are obvious detractors also. I can't imagine trying to walk outside at all in my heels.