Thread: Finally able to pull the trigger

Finally able to pull the trigger

I guess I am sort of a perpetual "Georgie Girl"...always widow shopping and never stopping to buy. Well I decided what the heck. So with wife's input bought two wigs from Paula Young. Lilly, lace front with sort of a medium wavy do in copper capri or is it capri copper? Also a very curly Paige wig in Silver Moon (to sort of match my natural hair). I also told my wife that my black boots have given up the ghost and purchased 9 West Fallon black leather boots, size 5 forms from Feminique and a black pocket bra. Can't wait till they get here. I told here that I was sort of ashamed of the way I was looking with long reddish hair. Really that wig needed to be retired a ways back but the new one is in sort of the same color. So not just window shopping...actually purchasing!

Gold Member
    Good for you.
    My wife told me some time back, why do you not have any nice wigs.
    Well I could not find an answer, so I went to Chicago to a place I found on line.
    A real wig store, I was given a privet fitting, got lots of advice, and bought 3 wigs.
    My wife loved all 3 of them, and I had to wear one each time I got dressed.
    It sure helps to complete the look and feel of dressing.
    Rader

Happy for you “ Georgie Girl”
    IMHO I think a good wig is a Must have.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I guess you're on a budget? Hope everything u get works out, Eva!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good I'm glad you found something finally.

Very Good. Congrats on having that support. Now its "package-watch" time!! Tho its prob too cold for the "porch-pirates" to be out. Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Will there be pictures?

Maybe a complete makeover coming your way?

I await the items arrival and your reaction.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    My wife told me some of my dresses would look "cute" with tights and high boots. I already have the tights so I ordered a pair of boots on sale. They came yesterday. Unfortunately, they don't fit and will have to go back. Aside from Payless, I haven't found stores that carry 12W women's shoes in my area.
    Krisi

Sis -- Good for you. All those items and your wife told you to! Have many times looked at Paula Young ads and wondered. However, my wife wouldn't give me input (maybe, output) other than "what do you need that for?" I don't know if I could stand waiting for all those goodies to arrive. Do need to see pics when they all get there.

BTW, didn't forget you. See you later.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I'm still in the phase of only having bought a couple of (very) modest wigs. Once I find a style I like I'll splash out a bit more. Still hobble-skirt steps with the wife too. After my New Year's Day clean shave bombshell I've been growing it out only to have her say a day or two ago that keeping it off was fine. I dunno. 'Other' women eh? Shrug. Don't know whether I'm coming or going.
    Good for you, Eva. I hope the new syrups are all you hope for.

Hey there Georgy Girl shed those dowdy feathers and fly a little bit...good luck with your new purchases.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Happy for you “ Georgie Girl”
    IMHO I think a good wig is a Must have.
    Thank you Di. Yes, I think I and others need a good wig. The lace front one is hand tied and from the coture collection. It is in a shade of red, and I am used to that. I have had 3 Henry Margu wigs in that color, two bobs and one longer length. I think the new red will sort of fit that niche. The other is more of my natural color and am looking forward to trying that one. The Boots, Boobs and Bra will arrive tomorrow. I hope they look ok. My old forms had given up the ghost a few years ago so I am looking forward to a new pair. The wigs should arrive during the week. My SO asked if they would be here today. No luck. I hope to get some nice pictures to post. It is not that we don't have the money, but even in male mode I am not into spending money these day. I am trying to simplify my life and need to get rid of things that don't bring my pleasure. I have already shown my old worn out black boots to my SO and she sees the need for new boots. Usually I get cheap ones from Target or from Payless. These are the real deal in leather! Yay me! BTW I am surprised that some of you caught my "Georgie Girl" reference. Guess some of us girls of a certain age remember the song.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you Abbie! We will see. I have my eyes on other things. Life is too short to quibble over the minutia. Good for you on being clean shaven. I think I mentioned it before, but the only good thing about getting older is that my "5 o'clock shadow" is no more. My beard is totally white and I don't even need to wear foundation anymore. Usually just some lipstick and I am good to go. Today however, full make up just for fun. Nice having a Saturday off for a change.

Well all the shipments got here this week. Two new wigs, the 9 west boots, and the pocket bra. While not a total home run, I got to third. The bra is a bit too small and will try to return for a new size. The boots are fabulous. They have a 3 inch heel and are higher than the boots they replaced. That pair was sort of a cheapo pair from target but I loved them. I love these more. First they are real leather and fit like a glove. I actually did full make up tonight, I usually only need to put on a bit of lipstick. Full foundation, did my eyes, blush and came out pretty good. Now the two wigs are so different in terms of color. The first, more in line with my natural color is a curly bob in Angel Wing color. Think of platinum meets gray/white. I like it a lot. The other was a more expensive one on final sale. It matches the color of my usual Eva hair. It is called Capri Copper and it looks nice. It is hand tied and lace front. I need to mess with that one a bit as it is a curly mid length bob with a side part at present. I want to get some pictures this Saturday as I will have better light. My wife asked if I was excited to try them all. I guess I was a bit worried they would make me look too unfamiliar. I think I will stay dressed to let her see them both. Oh and my forms are incredible. I put them into an older bra I had as the pocket one was too small. Well ta da...instant curves. I love them. More to follow.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh and what to wear? I went with a black outfit. Black "burn out" sweater, black A line leather skirt, black tights and the boots. Looking in the mirror, I am not too sure who I am looking at. Never had hair this color, at least as my femme persona, nor have I ever gone for curly hair. It is a new look for sure, but kind of like it.

Packages in the mail can be a whole new level of an everyday "Christmas" present!
    Lots of anticipation for us being hidden, because we cant just go to a store and browse and buy like we would all LOVE to buy!!!
    It's made better, especially when you know the delivery is something fem and it's for YOU!
    Nothing better than a special order bra, panty, garter, or other dress combination, that's in the mail and coming for you!
    Whole new meaning to tracking a package!!

So my SO said she liked both wigs! Yay. The other night I stayed dressed to show her. I put on both wigs to get feedback. She liked them both but said the Angel Wing color (aka my natural color to some extent) made me look older. I guess that was what I was going for. More in line with me being me. I have to get used to see me in a more mature look, but I look in the mirror and I like it more than the other new wig in a shade of red.