Thread: Explain the meaning

Explain the meaning

Could not understand my feelings

“Wanting women/girls attention when fully dressed or underdressed. Liking when girls notice that you are wearing girl clothes. Make you feel good”

Several different meanings could be applied here but I'd say the over all meaning is you've got the fever, bug, or as some say you are definitely a Croosdresser. Enjoy the feelings, take the feelings that go with the dressing and let the experience lead you on your path.

Gold Member
    I am 71, and yes I wish I had a Girl friend, but I could not start over with a new wife.
    It was very hard on me losing the one I loved to Hart Problems. She was OK with my dressing.
    Trying to find some one like that is 1 in a Million.
    Yes I have the dressing bug, and I am under dressed all the time. So life goes on.
    Rader

or we just go with the lighter side of things....

You are a girl and you want to be with other girls...nothing wrong with that!

Think of a new career......
    Being a girl.
    You have all the right feelings.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Seems pretty self-explanatory.

Maybe things will become clearer over time if you let yourself go with the flow?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Banned Read only
    Harry,
    So many things going on here , I can't speak for everyone but wanting to be one of the girls was always top of my list .

Sharing clothes with my wife felt so intimate , I did get a roasting on that comment from some members when I first made it but that's water under the bridge now .

You mention underdressing on your other thread and being caught , that's part of coming to terms with your needs , most of us have been there and done that .

These are all stepping stones in finding yourself , eventually you do find a balance . Without those stages many of us possibly wouldn't have stepped out the door dressed . Now I'm out everyday running errands and doing my normal shopping , it is wonderful to finally go to clothes racks dressed and ask openly where the changing rooms are and even get the help of SAs when you need help with a zip or pass an opinion . No giggling just being treated as female shopper .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I thot that it would be wishful thinking!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just go with the flow and enjoy the heck out of it. I really believe us guys that have found and embraced our feminine sides are happier people for it. I know I am!
    Crissy

Crissy,

You are so right... what a wonderful feeling. Nothing feels better enjoy as much as you can

Davina

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree just enjoy it and go with the flow.
    Don't worry yourself over all the fine details or the reasons why because you will never find an answer.

Banned Read only
    I think you are just looking for acceptance from GG's.

Nothing wrong with that, but don't take it the wrong way if you seem to get no response.

We all want acceptance from our peers and "girls" are your peers when dressed as one.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Harry,

It's validation. Those who go out dressed do it even if it's done subconsciously. Engaging with GG's, being treated just like they'd treat any other GG makes us feel accepted for who, and what, we are.

It's not uncommon for those starting out to have mixed feelings about what they're doing. While society is moving forward there's still elements of it that think of us as some form of perversion. You're trying to overcome years of conditioning as to what your role in society should me. It's a bit of, "You're a man, act like one".

With time can come self acceptance. Some will fight with the demons all their lives. Thankfully most move on becoming ever more comfortable with who they are. Your feeling aren't strange or unusual, just new to you. Accept them and all will be good.

Banned Read only
    Roberta,
    It's partly a chicken and egg statement , you don't get acceptance until you venture out into the RW , it takes time and work to reach that comfort zone . Sometimes I feel I get comments on how I look because I'm getting it right as a TG but not totally as a woman. When you step beyond that level the comments stop , acceptance by women is then seen as not being commented on because it's not what most women do to each other .
    Last edited by Teresa; 02-02-2019 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    you don't get acceptance until you venture out into the RW , it takes time and work .
    Yes and then it snowballed. To the point that I’m just Jean now. Pretty much all my friends are GGs including my roommate.

I prefer to be with women, I see nothing wrong with it.
    It only makes since, I have more in comment with them.

I recently had a mother and two kids set down next to me at a museum. I am barely passable to a bind man! I thought oh boy here goes, she's going to wade into me why I'm dressed the way I'm dressed. Well we did talk about the way I was dressed. She liked my peasant skirt and wanted to know where I had got it. We talked about 15 minutes on skirts. I was very pleased that we could relate on a feminine level. Yes something as simple as that can really make your day.