Thread: Funny Ouch story

Funny Ouch story

Sometimes I think about some of the funny stories that have happened to me with my wife, and the only bummer is we really have no one to share them with.

Well, here’s one of those...

Sometimes my wife doesn’t understand why I want to try something such as waxing my legs.

“Why not just shave? It will hurt! etc?”

But waxing seems to last a little longer, so I decided to give it a homemade try.

Long story short - I was carefully heating up the wax and probably applying more than I should. Suppose to be a “thin” layer. I successfully did half of one leg, but decided the sticky hot mess really wasn’t worth it.

Anyway, I decided to wax the area near my naval and was carefully walking past the leaving room (imagine the scene...sticky hands, etc, a small pony in my hair) when I scraped across a brand new furniture piece and the chair stuck to my stomach and when I pulled away, it was the absolutely worst pain ripping apart my skin. I also managed to mess up some of the varnished stain on the furniture and felt equally terrible about that.

My wife saw the whole thing and because I was screaming in pain and saying sorry over and over again...she just busted up.

I had a serious bruise on my stomach for a week, and while the chair isn’t that damaged, the evidence of my mishap is still there.

It is experiences like this one that I do sometimes wish my wife could share with a sister or friend, so she could share a laugh. It doesn’t bug her and was mostly just a ridiculously funny laugh for us.

Never waxing again!!!!
    Last edited by DTelia; 01-31-2019 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Typo

Well, a woman, someone who’s been dealing with hair removal all her life, warned you, but you didn’t listen. Also, why in the world were you walking around in the middle of waxing? I guess multiple lessons learned here.

I know it hurts my wife told me it did. I paid attention. So my son-in-law wanted his chest done so my wife was going to do it for him. She started the job but never finished it.And I thought he was tuff. Before she started it I told him he was crazy.
    Angie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tried waxing my back once and quickly found out it was no fun at all.
    My GG friend thought it was funny.

Silver Member
    I am not brave enough to wax my own legs at home, and your story makes me even more sure of that. But I will tell you that getting it done by a professional with an expert's touch is a very satisfying experience. I get it done every six weeks, as per their recommendation and I love the results, both in how they look right after and in how they look at the end of the six weeks. After a few sessions, the hairs grow so fine that you really have to look for them to see them.

I won't tell you waxing is painless. I would describe it as uncomfortable rather than really painful, and I've forgotten all about the pain by the time I've put on my skirt and gone to pay the receptionist. And its definitely less painful than the ordeal you described.
    Last edited by suzanne; 01-31-2019 at 07:31 PM.

My wife would be pissed beyond belief if I got wax on her upholstery.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That is funny

I wax, no big deal but, I don't have much body hair.

There is a couple things I do like cover all surfaces with two layers of paper towels. including the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Well, a woman, someone who’s been dealing with hair removal all her life, warned you, but you didn’t listen. Also, why in the world were you walking around in the middle of waxing? I guess multiple lessons learned here.
    Micki, I really enjoy your posts and once again you just make so much friggin sense.
    Crissy

The closest I ever came to waxing was having Elastoplast applied to my chest to bind it when I was young was enough.

The pain on removal of plaster and tiny weeny hairs on my chest and back was excruciating.

I was only twelve at the time and I thought I had a hairless chest.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I used to get my legs waxed regularly. As long as the waxer knows what she is doing it is not too bad. One waxer who was a professsional but seemed reluctant to draw the strip back quickly left me with bruised thighs. A good waxer once waxed my chest. I asked her to leave my nipple area alone - she just grinned and went ahead and waxed them anyway - it wasn't painful. I haven't had my legs waxed now for about 8 years - I shave and epilate and I occasionally epilate my chest (including the nipple area) but I only have about 8 chest hairs anyway, while my legs are naturally heavily afforested. Do not fear the wax - it can be your friend.

Micki, This is just what we need funny aspects which illustrate that dressing is both fun and pleasureable.
    I am sorry you hurt yourself.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I've been professionally waxed a few times and found the pain brief but manageable.

Tried doing my legs at home and gave up after doing 1/2 of each leg. I'd rather pay someone to do it who knows how and has the proper tools.

Now I just epilate and love it!

Silver Member
    I've done my own legs a couple of times, but settled on either shaving or epilating. Shaving is so much faster. Waxing was ok, but messy, and the back of the thigh is tough. Of course it is also the worst shaving area because the hair grows in different directions.

I have my back waxed regularly, and occasionally the chest. A professional is so much more efficient and effective. As far as pain goes, back and leg aren't too bad, the chest and nape of the neck are a little painful, but the belly is the worst. And I have refrained from the undercarriage. European Wax does Brazilians but not Bro-zillians.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Waxing, shaving legs, etc. is such a pain and nuisance!

Why not just slide on a pair of skin toned tites? So quick, easy, and painless!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I had my back done regularly for a couple of years. The esthetician I went to was so good , it was absolutely relaxing . Unfortunately she closed her shop and went on to other things . I have been a furry again for over a year.
    I don't know why , but I am .

Platinum Member
    Thank the goddesses I have no hair follicles on my legs or back.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Why couldn't you have just heeded the warning,you'll know better next time

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I think the trick to remove the wax from fabric more typically candle wax from a tablecloth, is to place a brown paper bag over the wax and heat it with a clothing iron. The wax will melt into the bag and lift off. Hope this helps.