Thread: Ouch! or What a hug!

Ouch! or What a hug!

As you may know, I am taking hormones! No breast growth per say but sort of rounding and filling in! Well, yesterday my daughter did a frontal hug over the left side of my chest! It was a little painful on the nipple! So, progress is there but taking it's good sweet time! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    I agree a certain amount of care does have to be exercised , I gave some members a goodbye hug at the end of a social meeting and one gave me an "Ouch !" because she is experiencing some tenderness through hormones . I shall have to take more care in future .

Lana -
    Your usual sign off is "Hugs Lana Mae". Perhaps for a while it should be " High Five! Lana Mae".

I am sure that in the future your hugs will be very enjoyable for everyone involved!

Tina

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    At least with a hug there is the emotional support and possible apology. What becomes a problem is when you accidentally whack yourself and look around for either someone to blame or to make sure no one saw what you just did. ;-)
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

definitely, i'm super-wary of hugs these days!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

When I hit that stage of growth my daughter was hitting he's too and one night she gave me a good goodnight hug and inside I'm like ouch but at the same time she told me it hurt too much for those anymore... As I shut off the light I had a painful smile on my face...

On the other hand, though my friends were aware. I had one friend that loved to give me a punch to my chest, and every time we got together he would forget and give me a thump... A few times I really had to hold back from returning the favor! :/

Teresa: Yes, more careful! LOL
    Tina: High Five and gentle Hugs!
    Sarah: I am always walking into door frames and walls!
    Pamela: I just hug away! I can deal with the ouch! (so far!) LOL
    Dana: Thanks for sharing that cute exchange! I have been known to hit back!
    Thanks for your replies, ladies!
    gentle Hugs and High five
    Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Be careful LOLOL

Yes, Tracii, I have to or hurt! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

That's something we need to learn, to protect our breast. Hugs like that, my daughter in law always, tight me and is like our boobs crash.
    Sometimes open the car door, omg! So painful, hit one of your boobs, makes me cry. Take an infant in arms, they move and hit with the elbows....
    Learning from my wife, she always advise me before happens....sleeping, wife some times kik me with her elbows...cuddling is difficult....all a new world...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    There was a short period of time when I would take the bra off when I get home from work. But as soon as I started on Progesterone, the sensitivity came back so I prefer to wear padded bra at home all the time to protect from bumps by kids. To work I just go in unpadded bra as I still present gender neutral. I am glad I never liked sleeping on my stomach. Now it won't be even possible.

Vanessa: Like I said, I am always walking into doors and door frames and walls! Pain is down some but not gone! No wife to advise me! I will have to fumble through on my own! LOL
    Katya: Even an "A" cup bra is too big at this point! The girls are noticeable if I wear a tight shirt! Fortunately my scrub top for work does not fit tight!
    Thanks for your replies ladies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!