Thread: Small little trip to local boutique

Small little trip to local boutique

Hi All,

From last few days I was feeling to dress but not getting chance. Yesterday I was sitting in my office and googling local shops where lingerie available. I came across one local boutique so I email them. I was not expecting quick response but got the response in 10 minutes. I asked that I am a CD and would like to visit a store but want to make sure the store staff is ok with that. The lady replied that you are more than welcome and she said as it’s cold weather the store is almost empty and don’t have any customer. I left early from the office and went there. I put my heels 👠 only. I was little nervous to go in to the store but I entered and the lady who communicating with me on email greeted me. The first thing she said that your shoes are really cute it looks good on you. She took me to trial room and said undress from top and she went out. She came back with bunch or bras and started putting me on. She got some breast foam too and inserted them. she was so good and make me so comfortable. We laughed a lot and she gave to a girl’s top to see how the bra and breast foam will look like. I left the store with some order which I will get next week. She gave me a big hug when I left. I thanked her for her support.

I email her after the store visit and thanked her again and she said I am most welcome to the store anytime. She made my day yesterday.

What a wonderful experience! I have found the SA's in most shops to be quite friendly whether I'm en femme or in drab. I'm glad it went so well for you.

Kendra you are a very fortunate CD, I bet there are other CDs in your area that would love this store. You speak of the lady being most helpful to the customer and that is something that many stores are lacking today. Helpful employees I would suggest the other CD around your area support that store. I enjoy reading stories like yours.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    How wonderful that you made this post. I've also found in the past that there's an unfounded illusion that lingerie stores are woman stores only.
    I've always had warm and inviting customer service any where I've shopped for the most part. Again, thanks for sharing.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

You're so thoughtful! So many stories of mostly positive encounters with SAs, but this one is the best.
    A) You shopped a small local place when they could really appreciate the business.
    B) You took the time to reach out and explain so that not only would YOU feel comfortable, but that THEY would feel comfortable as well. Naturally, a person doesn't have to do this, they should be professional and cater to the customer, but just that extra step shows that you are a true woman of quality looking to enrich the world with positivity. Sounds like the trip was a hit, sounds like the SA ending up feeling just as fulfilled to help someone they might sense was a little nervous, rather than just catering to a customer for the purpose of a sale. I'd guess that encounter left each of you 'paying forward' the connection to the next people you encountered.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I am a big "buy local" person and keeping money in your area is just good business.
    Help the stores in your area stay in business and become a valued customer.
    Buying online just seems so cold and you are feeding a huge entity that could care less about you or your satisfaction.

Banned Read only
    You've made a friend and you'll go back. You live in my state, makes me think how many other CD's live close by we do not know about, maybe next door or at the end of the block. Nice to hear FirstTimer CD.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Well said TraciG

Your little shop trip may be a great future asset as the ladies may have friends in different industries to assist you further if needed! And if you're as nice as they are " It can be just Girl shopping" (no disrespect)
    My beautician was body waxing me for years before I asked her about doing my brows Femme and said I was CD. Just Saying that connecting with the Ladies is great!
    Stacy!

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeCD
    as it’s cold weather the store is almost empty and don’t have any customer.
    No wonder the response came within 10 minutes. Business was dead!

And it just goes to show: when you’re in the clothing trade, a crossdresser is better than no dresser.

Glad you had a pleasant experience.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Kendra,

I have found small boutiques are most receptive of us, it is all about money but some are genuinely interested in assisting us to choose the right attire.

I think you have found one of the gems that are around the country.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well you inspired me to look and I found one a little over an hour away from me, it is the closest and seems to have everything I would like! Thanks
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    The small boutiques can be a lot of fun...unusual finds and very personal support. I’ve shopped in quite a few in the Houston area, always with very positive experiences.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt