Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel I am not alone on this...

I too get like that, if I don't have to go out in male mode I can get dressed up straight after a shower and it feels good, but if I do have to go out when I get home it just feels like a chore to get changed, I also live alone and dressing on my own is not very exciting at all, when I do dress I try and go out to the shops or the markets or even the movies and that gives me a good buzz.
    Yes, I do go out dressed, I sort of forced myself to do it or I probably would have stopped doing it due to the lack of excitement at doing it at home only.
    Sophie Mosley

Silver Member
    The desire to dress comes and goes for me. Some days, it's an absolute imperative that I get into a skirt RIGHT NOW. And some days I feel like "Who am I kidding? I look like hell."

These days, my wife is OK with being in public with me dressed in mostly female clothes, as long as it's not a dress, skirt or heels. That leaves me with maybe yoga pants, plain top, cardigan and wedges. When I can do that, it feels like an acceptable compromise and the need to be in an actual dress relaxes somewhat. So lately, I have less of a problem that the cold weather makes a dress very impractical.

First, Welcome. This is a wonderful place full of awesome people and fellowship and a ton of very good advice.

Don't try to force it. Dress when you feel like it and don't when you don't.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby